Black Ram...

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
ynad
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

blindrider3 wrote:Okay, I'm trying to lower the truck, I cut slots above the stock slot on the body, but when I put the back tab in then try putting the front tab in the body it wont let me, like there's tension or something, what's the deal?
note the black box. it may be resting against the bed :lol:
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

ynad wrote:
blindrider3 wrote:Okay, I'm trying to lower the truck, I cut slots above the stock slot on the body, but when I put the back tab in then try putting the front tab in the body it wont let me, like there's tension or something, what's the deal?
note the black box. it may be resting against the bed :lol:
Yea, I've lowered a few of these trucks, and if you have seen Sat4life's silverdo, you'll notice that the black box and alot of other stuff is outside where the back window should be.
blindrider3
bitPlaya'

Post by blindrider3 »

Done with it.

Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

blindrider3 wrote:Done with it.
No you're not :-x
blindrider3
bitPlaya'

Post by blindrider3 »

Maxximum Attack wrote:
blindrider3 wrote:Done with it.
No you're not :-x
What do you mean?
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

He may be referring to stripes, detailing, and a good coat of clear. I like the way it sits now, much lower than before. Nice work, but keep going on it.
blindrider3
bitPlaya'

Post by blindrider3 »

I've already clear coated it... So I don't know if I can add anything to it. I'm gunna do a better layer of clear coat in a bit.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Before you add that 2nd set of clear, Add some detailing. Add some silver trim lines to it. The grill needs more silver on the rim, The windows can also be lined in silver. The front bumper had silver in it when it was stock, put it back. etc....

Good job lowering it, it does sit alot better :-o

Maxx