A new Stang in da hood!!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
sat4life27
bitPimp

A new Stang in da hood!!

Post by sat4life27 »

Sorry for such a crappy photo but due to certain recent events it is all I have to work with at the moment. However here is a pic of my GT-R with aluminum painted Modifer wheels, slot lowered with a yellow ZZMT motor. Also got my lucky number on the side. You can't tell by the pic but it has red painted rotors behind the wheels. More to come.....

evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

Wow, that's nice. Is it an SE or an OG? ( I think its and OG ZZ because i don't think it could go that low) How's the width of the body? The mustangs that i have are kind-of slim. Anywhos' great work. :-o (that's very odd... my fav.# is 72..)
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

The stang is bought as a bodyset and not an RTR zipzap. So the type of ZZ it is does not have anything to do w/ that body.
Needless to say, that is SWEET. Get some clearer pics man and let's really see it :-o

Maxx
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Nicely done, love the rims. Better pics!

MaxAttack, the SE can't have the body be lowered as much since the electronic naughty bits stick up higher than they do in the base ZZ.
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Thanks pimp, It is a SE, with a modded antenna. I removed the plastic cover the was over the front of the pcb. I also had to remove the little tabs on the sides of the chassis.