Generation 1 Mods (MS)

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Generation 1 Mods (MS)

Post by MafiaS »

What's up boys, been really busy with school and shit didn't even have too much time to search through the hood once in a while. Damn, it's like 2:30 here and I'm still up postin these pics for you pimps...I need a vacation haha...

Anyways these pics are just a few snaps I took earlier today. Some of the bodies got roughd up so the touch ups are needed, but I'm going to show you both my Lancers, the Rally Lancer I made will most likely be in the contest dont know if i should though. And the second Car is the Orange Skyline. I did a bit of free hand painting there but I am starting to find a method i really like with the microz I use from 1/10th scale. Spray paint the bodies from underneath, or the top, but spray paint is working well for me.

There is also a few pics of a little track I made, the big one 8x4 ft is being worked on over time at a nieghbors house I got the whole street working on it. But this one is just for a few pics and a Display for the Basement. It is not done i still gotta put up the side pieces to keep the cars on track.

Anyways peeps take it easy...hope you like.

Baby Blu Mitsu

Orange Free Hand Skyline

Rally Blu Mitsu

THE TRACK...FOR NOW...

Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Re: Generation 1 Mods (MS)

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Great job mafiaS,

I really like the first lancer you posted. The track is really nice, looks like alot of fun. I have one very similar to it. Just throw some barriers in the corners to stop the cheaters and you're good to go :-o

DRifting?? :lol:
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Nice track man and I like the car mods always good to see bit mods! (If you ever get tired of the Ferrari chassis let me know and will trade good for it!)

So when can I come over and try the track out? :???:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

You got it max, I was getting around to finish those barriers, right now I used pop sticks, but I didn't know what else would be good for holding the cars on the track. I'm glad you noticed that pic looks like a drifter, the good thing is the track is actually really grippy and not to sensitive on the rubbers, but in some corners the sand didnt stick that well and makes the turns a bit more fun. The grass is realistic as well; If a cheater were to actually cut corners the grass would cuase the wheels to completely slow down the car almost to stop.

SWG Thanks for the comments. You can come over any time man just bring your snow suit...aha...And as far as the Ferrari Chassis I had a 40mhz (A) Frequency, but I got it when i was very new to micros, and I couldnt figure out that the battery was causing the car to stop, and jitter, so i ripped apart the whole chassis, which means basically I have a empty Super Bit Chassis with no electronics but i wanted to see if any one could fix it so it was drivable because it was practically brand new!!! As for the bodies I had a spare of each. I sold a Testa Body, and the F50, and i gave my F40 chassis to that kid in my first video i put up, now he's in love with the things!! But!!! I'm ordering in some more, and I believe i could get them in for a good price, so if you want I could get a new chassis, and we could organize a deal, because I've been wanting to snatch a few parts myself and i dont trust too many sources.

So if your interested in the Chassis (empty), or a new kit, let's organize a trade than man...(I'm dying for pullbacks, Porsches :-o (ahah shouldn't have said that...) or anything else....Let me know and once again thanks for the comments!

Peace.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

So if your interested in the Chassis (empty), or a new kit, let's organize a trade than man...(I'm dying for pullbacks, Porsches (ahah shouldn't have said that...) or anything else....Let me know and once again thanks for the comments!
heck ya I'm interested I really want it for the wheels so the Chassis is not real importent if it does not work!

I don't have any pullbacks but I have some bodies and a working Clone complete I will send its a precious clone and I could throw in a few bodies? PM me and we can work out a deal!
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics: