Stolen, Chopped, and In Da Shop

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Stolen, Chopped, and In Da Shop

Post by CaboWabo »

I stole the Charger, sent that biatch to da chop shop and made her fit my chassis and grinded off all the serial numbers.
Just drove her back from the chop shop and put her up in da body shop where I'll fill in the small crease from the da chop, smooth it down like a fine honey's arse, then give her new make-up.
:cool:
Last edited by CaboWabo on Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

oh snap! da rulas in da house lol! Damn b you got that shits blang-blingin'! :cool:

-word
:rockon:
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

3 words for ya

PHAT PHAT PHAT! :-D
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I just gotta figure out how I can make those side windows look better, but that'd require more altering on the body, I was trying to avoid as much of that as possible, but... :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
joez2872
bitThug

Post by joez2872 »

got one word for ya SWEET!!!!!! dame thats a cool ride ,,,hey u got anymore pickups ,,,,,isnt that your black truck with the slut on the back?? wanna trade
mpbiv
bitHood

Post by mpbiv »

Cool.

*Wonder what it would look like as a drop top*

This might fix your window situation, although I am not sure they actually offered that car as drop top.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Bummer about that side window, because it looks really cool otherwise. I can't figure a good solution off hand, though mpbiv's drop top one is not bad a idea.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

hey thats my car!!
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

NO.....you ruined it.... :eek:

Ok, you didn't...

Looks good, but I only noticed the window til after you mentioned it.

chain saw? or dremel ?

-nox
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea I own the black truck with the slut on back - I can't trade her - she's my OG bitPimps representin sled! :cool:

I'll be making more... better ones...

good ideas about the windows.
my only concern with the drop top is I have to find something near me that I can use to make the inside "covered" or something. I don't wanna see the pcb and heat sink and shiat.

I did however think of a fix for the window, I think.

I'll cut out the passenger and drivers side windows to the shape I want.
After painting and all that jazz, I'll make a little "window netting" like on stock cars and put that up in there to make it look like it's ready for the track.

whaddya think?
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

i think you wear pink shirts everyday.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

not just any old pink shirt.
baby doll shirts that are way too small and show my belly button.

its "saucey"
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Thanks for the mental image there cabo. :hurl:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

you should see me when I get up in my leg warmers!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

a mans man