Pink Panther Pimp Mobile

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Pink Panther Pimp Mobile

Post by MafiaS »

Been thinking a while of what I should give to my little cousin. She's only like three and her interest in Cars is amazing! Her dad, my uncle, inspired me to get into RC's, so i am pretty sure the love for RC is inborn for my little cousin. lol. Anyway She loves the color pink, and when I showed her another Microcar she went crazy for them! So I wanted to make her something that she could use when all the older cousins come over and start messin around on my track, she could at least have something to practice or play with.

After finding the color, I wanted to give it a theme, and after the second thick coat of pink (made it a bit durable for the youngn) I decided, this would be one hell of a Pink Panther car!!

So once I was finished I got a little bored and I wanted to have some fun with this one before I said my goodbyes. So now I bring you pics of

THE PINK PANTHER PIMP MOBILE, including: A BONUS VIDEO COVERAGE!
ENJOY PIMPS...

(ps beginning of video car runs a little funny, I had to snap the wheel back into place lol pre game gitters or something...)

and the video...

http://www.ihud.com/file.php?file=11319 ... e_0001.wmv

If this direct link does not work highlight this and paste this one

"http://www.ihud.com/file.php?file=11319 ... e_0001.wmv"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Cool !You're like me, I'll do whatever to keep the hobby alive !
Great work Pimp !
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

Thanks DT, I love the idea of makin Theme Cars, got a few more idea's in mind as well...
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

Cool car, i like the idea. I want to see the video but it is huge! Gonna have to wait for when i'm not so busy.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Great job man and for a vary good cause! Keep the hobby alive man!
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

Cool theme car Mafia, It's nice to see those being done. Kinda brings me back to DT's Betty Boop car. Great job on the paint, but you need bigger pics so we can see the details..... :-o

Loved the vid as well.....Tracks are good :)
Last edited by HirotoR34 on Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

Lookin good mafia! hope she takes care of it!
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Ditto on all the comments so far. I liked themed cars, even if the theme isn't quite my tastes.
I'm sure she loves it.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

Thanks pimps...I showed her the car yesterday and then went outside to help my uncle around the house. Came back in and the PCB cap was off and some wires along with it. lol But she loved it. And she would'nt give it to me to show her how to charge it!!!

Actually DT's betty boop car sort of gave me the idea. Pink Panther aint really my thing but when I painted it pink and wanted to make a theme I didnt wanna do barbie or any shit like that so this was as "pimp" as it was gonna get lol...