Last one I swear.....

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Last one I swear.....

Post by HirotoR34 »

This articulation mod is like crack right now....This is my outdoor beater so I figured I'd get some pics in before she gets bashed around a bit. It was a quad cell, but I was having battery issues, so I ended up using a triple cell pack out of a SS Fully loaded car. It sits centered just above the driveshaft carrier/pivot which was made from some extra 1/10th shock pivot bushings that I bonded to each half of the chassis. I moved the motor foward and lower to keep weight and cg low. This thing climbs great without flipping over but after christmas, I'm gonna try the Iwaver pcb swap with a nice micro servo.

Before the clear...

My mom took back her digi cam, so these were the only pics I got. Looks much cleaner with the SS pack.
crazydave
bitPimp

Re: Last one I swear.....

Post by crazydave »

HirotoR34 wrote:This articulation mod is like crack right now....
I hear ya. I had every intentionj of doing my second ZZ MT this weekend, but got distracted by the 1/24th scale Super Slick MT. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Last one I swear.....
It better not be we wan't to see lots more from ya! Esp when they are as cool as these are!! :-o
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

I wish I could have my own digi cam right now....I just took her out mudding, and it looks even better dirty! :)