No Biggie.....

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
DarkTari
bitPimp

No Biggie.....

Post by DarkTari »

Just a couple Racers me & lil Matrix tool around the track with on the weekend. Bought 3 tracks over the summer with an Automodelista Set.
Just lowered the cars for better handling and painted the wheels for a lil Pimptatude!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That's cool. You can have the most fun when you just keep it simple.

My kid loved his Charg-N-Go hot rod so much its all he'll use. So I got a matching one in 49mhz. He got the flame job, but mine has a raised cowl, right on. :-o

I had to ditch the wheels on mine. These were some red wheels from a Thunder Charger, I sprayed painted them silver.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
MafiaS
bitGangsta'

Post by MafiaS »

What track are you guys running your bits on? I'd love to see some pics if you could.

I think the best thing about bits is having a racing partner. My brother and my neighbor had races almost every other day, and each day it got more and more competitive. We tried so many different types of races.

1 race we used to love was called "Winner Overlap". To win you have to knock everyone out, and by doing so you would have to take the lead and then overlap someone. Once that person was overlapped it was "good bye charlie". This is crazy with three people because who ever is in last you see them struggle to catch up and let their nerves take over, while the guy in first is focused on catching that ass.

Another game we used to play was a bit different. We used to have team racing.

For example since I loved my Murcielago soo much I was always
"TEAM LAMBO" and my brother and neighbor loved the F50 and F40 bodies, so yes they were "RED DEVIL FERRARI's"

It was always me and my little cousin against neighbor and brother. It is a one on one race to see who completes the most laps around the track. 1 Partner races, the other SNIPES!!! We used to include those "BDAMAN" marble shootin toys. We put in the less damaging balls and the bodies never took a beating. Your partner would place a Bdaman on a selected turn, and the other teams sniper somewhere else. So while you race you have obstacles. This was by far the most skilled racing we ever did. And this type of racing also caused the most fist fights ahha...

Moral of my long ass story, cherish your racing partners forever. You can modd all you want, put loads of speed in them, but if you cant use and enjoy them in a race against other people....IT IS NEVER THE SAME!!!

DT and CD I think it is truly pimp how you get your kids involved in the racing!!!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

I got my track(s) off of eBay, worked a deal to get 3 of them from
this Race sponsor in California. They bought the tracks for the drivers
to race after the real race but weather didn't permit and the series was
cancelled altogether so they put it one eBay along with an Automodelista
set. He offered 2 more tracks he had, we worked a deal for $49.00 inclu
shipping for the whole lot.

Here are a couple pics of the same track on eBay for $19.99 which is
a good deal ...
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Those are some NICE tracks. The lanes are a little slim tho, but I love the sturdy modular design.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Yeah the width is a lil more than 4 cars wide, tweeks your skilz ! 8-)
The pic is of one track (of course) and I have 3 of them which gives
me long straights and some interresting corners. I haven't done a
complex'd one yet cause it takes some getting used to on this type
of track.
Clint
bitPimp

Post by Clint »

hahaha, I like that crash in the first one. Did the drivers' survive? Looks like it's time to make an ambulance bit before someone gets hurt.
:lol:
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Nice touch.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

DT I like how you make something simple stand out like there was a ton of work put into it! Great work as always man keep it up! :-o
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics: