Humvee Power

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Humvee Power

Post by steelwoolghandi »

I found a great Humvee model by dragon that worked great for a body on my Charge-N-Go I didn’t like the body that was on it (the truck looked funny) so I searched for a body that fit the wheels.

If some other bit gets in your way or is faster I just attaché the cannon (last picture) and blow them off the road

I wanted to dress the front end up some I was thinking of using a metal plate of some type in the front but not sure any ideas would be cool!

My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

Wow, thats a pretty detailed truck for a charg-n-go. And thats not a cannon. Its an antitank rocket launcher, otherwise known as a TOW missle. lol, make betty give you some of his off-road bits. :lol:
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

evoraptor wrote:Wow, thats a pretty detailed truck for a charg-n-go. And thats not a cannon. Its an antitank rocket launcher, otherwise known as a TOW missle. lol, make betty give you some of his off-road bits. :lol:
The body is not a Charg-N-Go its from Dragon. The Cannon (used that to make it simple) M966 TOW to be Exact from the 1st Armored Division Bagdad 2003.

Why do I need Betty's off road bits is this a bad chassis?? :???:
My other hangout! R7R
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

he's probably thinking about this old ride

well it looks like we're even for the mini thing, desert humvee's are right up there on my favourites list :-o
i used to be cool
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Except SWG has a cannon, you have to role your spare tire at your enemy super fast...lol :-D

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

That's the most detailed HumVee bit I've seen!

Where can you find Dragon bodies??? The only retailer I can find is listed in California. :( Do they have the squareback or the notchback to go along with that turtledeck?
-
Oh yeah, I think Evoraptor was saying you've got an anti-tank rocket launcher, go be agressive with it and take one of Betty's Dirty Bits.
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

frizzen wrote:That's the most detailed HumVee bit I've seen!

Where can you find Dragon bodies??? The only retailer I can find is listed in California. :( Do they have the squareback or the notchback to go along with that turtledeck?
-
Oh yeah, I think Evoraptor was saying you've got an anti-tank rocket launcher, go be agressive with it and take one of Betty's Dirty Bits.
here is a link for online to check if they have any more then just the HMMWV just type in 1/72:
http://www.dragonmodelsusa.com/dmlusa/p ... 2F72+hmmwv

What I need to do is take some action shots with my Humvee in the dirt get some real earth on it!
My other hangout! R7R
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Man where do you find these wheels Pimp ???? :-o

I say put a "suspension guard" on it. to give it that "Off Road" look.

Betty told me a while back, to use the aluminum slide door from a 3 1/4" diskette, cut, drill some holes a Voila! :eek:
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

SWG's wheels are stock for the Charge-N-Go truck. Chrome tri-wing, with paddle tires. I might have a set laying around here somewhere. Betty's look like the modified Legos.

I'm with DarkTari, it needs a front skid plate. And maybe a big ol' rock crushing winch bumper.
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Okay, that's the truck from WalGreens :?
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

DarkTari wrote:Okay, that's the truck from WalGreens :?
Do you have one man if not I think I can come up with one for ya! there is lots of room for modding these!

I was going to change the wheels out (keet the tires) but when I added the body I liked the wheels so much I kept them.

I think I am going to take ya'lls advice and do some front end work. 8-)
My other hangout! R7R
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That body looks freakin' great. :-o

I'd like to use my Charg-N-Go wheels from that car, but all the holes are off centered on both the cars I picked up, makes them drive like a clown cars. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

crazydave wrote:
I'd like to use my Charg-N-Go wheels from that car, but all the holes are off centered on both the cars I picked up, makes them drive like a clown cars. :lol:
Dang man My wheels are right on no problems from them. Sorry to hear you got some bad ones I will go to my wallgreens and see if they have more and see what kind of wheels they have.

gota get you some good wheels no clown car crap! :-)
My other hangout! R7R