My three Favorite ZipZaps!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
nascar8
bitHood

My three Favorite ZipZaps!

Post by nascar8 »

I love the three ZipZaps I am about to post pictures of, I modded 2 of them. One has been lowered, the other painted and lowered, the third stock but it still looks cool.

Painted and lowered-

Just stock-

Lowered-

I hope you like them.
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

Nice cars, but that Silverado isn't low enough.. lol
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

nice work dude!
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Nice, I like the wing on the Silverado. Sets it apart from all the other lowered black Silverados. (Dave's off to go paint his lowered blacl Silverrado.)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

crazydave wrote:Nice, I like the wing on the Silverado. Sets it apart from all the other lowered black Silverados. (Dave's off to go paint his lowered blacl Silverrado.)
Haha, oh wait, I have one too.. It's definately different, and doesnt look that bad. We've got how many lowered Silverados.. 4?
Kokolo
bitPlaya'

Post by Kokolo »

Nice :eek:
ynad
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

very nice :eek:
dude, try take pictures a little farther from the object/car. that should get them in focus. :-)
nascar8
bitHood

Post by nascar8 »

I am painting a Dodge Viper right now (It's a Zip Zap), and I made it a convertable, I have to paint the headlights silver because I painted over the headligts and tail lights.

I also was trying to paint my Yenco Comaro, but I was doing it by hand and I did not sand it first so now I have to wait for the paint to dry and then sand it.

I will get pictures of the Viper soon, and I will fix the Comaro, then get pictures of that soon too.

But do you guys know any good ways to clean paintbrushes without doing a lot of work? They are cheap testors brushes with a plastic white handle.
Now I lay me down to sleep, pray the lord my soul to keep, if I die before I wake, pray the lord my soul to take.
-Metallica-
Breadfan, You got it wrong, Some long time friend's gonna lose it in the end who's a fool
-Metallica-
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

nascar8 wrote:
But do you guys know any good ways to clean paintbrushes without doing a lot of work? They are cheap testors brushes with a plastic white handle.
Paint brushes are cheap dont clean after they get all gunky just toss out and get new ones. At Wally World you can get a whole package for about 2 bucks and they are much better then the Testors type.

If you clean your brushes always air dry with the bruch up and you wont get that bend and they keep there shape.

to clean brushes I use good ol' Paint thiner you can get it for about $5.00 bucks at Wally World and it last a long time. If its Acrilic paint well then the sink and water thats cheap and fast. :-o
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics: