Just in time for Patty?s Day.

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
LBRC
bitGangsta'

Just in time for Patty’s Day.

Post by LBRC »

SG219 can you feel the greenness :cool: .

evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

Sg is gonna cry.. lol. I'm drooling already... :smile:
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

evoraptor wrote:Sg is gonna cry.. lol. I'm drooling already... :smile:
Why da ya gotta torture me like that?!?1?!!!?? :-(

Hot damn it that PIMP!!!!!! :cool:
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

I'm in love.......... :-o
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Is that a display disc you made? Looks sweet :eek: .
The car's crap :-)
LBRC
bitGangsta'

Post by LBRC »

sg219 wrote: Why da ya gotta torture me like that?!?1?!!!?? :-(
Because I screwed up the front wheels, otherwise I was going see if you wanted them. The color came out pretty sweet, definitely my best anodizing and dyeing job yet. So, hypothetically what gear would you choose for the rear wheels?
Maxximum Attack wrote:Is that a display disc you made? Looks sweet :eek: .
The car's crap :-)
Indexing plate, used with a rotary table for cutting gears or drilling holes in a circle for that it is sweet.

The green Shelby body is crap, even if it is the
I think the chassis actually complained when I put the body on for the photo, and the poor wheels definitely disserve better even if the front pair aren’t quite perfect.
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

HOT, if the MM is gonna look that good in red, then damn! Very pimp man.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

LBRC wrote:
Because I screwed up the front wheels, otherwise I was going see if you wanted them. The color came out pretty sweet, definitely my best anodizing and dyeing job yet. So, hypothetically what gear would you choose for the rear wheels?
Probably a green one. :greenblob:

Or white to have some contrast with the green wheels, the body, and the chassis. Then I could use a white pinion and a green idler. :???:
LBRC
bitGangsta'

Post by LBRC »

So the middle of the road 23 tooth green gear, with the choice based primarily on looks rather than a specific speed/torque preference.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

LBRC wrote:Image

So the middle of the road 23 tooth green gear, with the choice based primarily on looks rather than a specific speed/torque preference.
Pretty much.

I don't have any fets or crazy speed mods done, so I lean towards "looks" usually.

Have you tried these on a Bit yet?

I'm thinkin' Cabo's fetted truck, that I luckily had the chance to win, might look good with those. :???:

The Lambo is a bit too.
LBRC
bitGangsta'

Post by LBRC »

The rear wheels would be ok, might have to play with the axle length a bit or adjust the hole depth to match the Bit’s width. The fronts would be the problem since they use a smaller diameter front wheel. Would either have to make a wheel to fit the Bit tires or see if the taller front wheel would fit the particular body. Have a couple packed away around here somewhere just not sure where, pretty much by the time the third gen SE’s hit the street I lost interest in anything that couldn’t be equipped with at least some semblance of proportional control.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Those wheels are sweet lookin.. Are they alloy? Are you set up to do your own ano?

Looks great man.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
LBRC
bitGangsta'

Post by LBRC »

payaso wrote:Those wheels are sweet lookin.. Are they alloy? Are you set up to do your own ano?
The wheels are machined out of T6061 aluminum with ball bearings on the front.

And yes I built a small type II & III aluminum anodizing set-up for my little mini-shop. Right now everything is sort of patched together while I experiment, learn, get a few bugs worked out, and wait for more parts, when complete or nearly so I will post a thread on it. Looking like one of those projects that will never actually be finished, LoL as you progress you always want/need more so the monster just grows and evolves.

The part does not come out of the tank red I’m just holding the finished part over the anodizing tank for the photo.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

coolio man.... Are you going to do any side work??? hint hint

I have a few parts that would look super done up in orange. :-o

cool set up.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sg219 wrote:
LBRC wrote:
Probably a green one. :greenblob:

Or white to have some contrast with the green wheels, the body, and the chassis. Then I could use a white pinion and a green idler. :???:
:eek: :lol:

F'n SG, you crack me. Nevermind performance, or how you're gonna use them... how can we work them into the Green color scheme? Yep that's the important question. :lol:

Green aside, the wheels look friggin' awesome. I'll be patiently waiting until you're ready to sell some off. :-)

Those really would look perfect on a Lambo. Too bad RS never made one, you might have to try those wheels in bit size too. ;) ;)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"