Lancer (Flamed)

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Zenith
bitGangsta'

Post by Zenith »

Awesome job here, liking teh way the flames trail to the back, well, kinda like a line. Great work as always.

Dont look at it as something typical, look at it as your trademark.
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

Zenith wrote:Dont look at it as something typical, look at it as your trademark.
That's how I look at it. CD, you might not be pleasing yourself as much lately, but just remember you're definitely pleasing the bit community with your works of art. Especially for someone like myself, who is still in the works on getting the basics down. When I see a new CD post in flossin', I think to myself before I click it "oh man, what has he done now?" :-o
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

MotorGong wrote: I think to myself before I click it "oh man, what has he done now?" :-o
Thats what we all think all of the time "Oh Man what had CD done now" :shock:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Like you said, it does seem a little typical of you. But, if that's typical, I don't care. You could come out with a typical job everyday and it still has that CD smoothness to it. I like it. Solid ride.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

steelwoolghandi wrote:
MotorGong wrote: I think to myself before I click it "oh man, what has he done now?" :-o
Thats what we all think all of the time "Oh Man what had CD done now" :shock:
Funny, I think my mom used to say that. :???:
('Cept she called me Davey... I always hated that. Then my Grandma would start singing "Dav-ey, Davey Crockett...." AAAHHHH!! The memories. :shock:)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

crazydave wrote:I guess, I just wanted to do something special for these wheels, and it ended up like all my other cars.
You say that like it's a bad thing... the thing is, all your other cars are badass. 8-)

I think it looks great, man. I really like the way it sits.