Escalade PIMPIN!!!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
sat4life27
bitPimp

Escalade PIMPIN!!!

Post by sat4life27 »

No paint here pimps, just I nice body drop and some big wheels. There is also something nice under the body.

steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Sweet man just friggen sweet! Where did you get the body and what PCB is that hard to tell from the pic but it does not look stock and is that a lipoly in there.

I like the wheels real pimp'in :cool:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

steelwoolghandi wrote:Sweet man just friggen sweet! Where did you get the body and what PCB is that hard to tell from the pic but it does not look stock and is that a lipoly in there.

I like the wheels real pimp'in :cool:
Thanks big pimpin...

It is one of the ZipZap Escalade bodies, it is a MR01 pcb, and I have a lipo I want to put in it but haven't got a charger yet so I am holding off.
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

Thats hott :-o
Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not
clxfiles
bitPlaya'

Post by clxfiles »

Damn Bro,
You really need to get yourself one of those cams at work because you're doing your sweet ass rides an injustice with that phone cam... Now me, I just don't know how to take pics, it ain't the cameras fault. :-)
The ride itself looks badass... How does it run with the new pcb? You probably ain't bumpin the cool ass Escalade tunes anymore though, huh? lol... They should have put more songs...
Anyhow, another NICE ride for your gallery.
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

clxfiles wrote: You probably ain't bumpin the cool ass Escalade tunes anymore though, huh? lol... They should have put more songs...
More songs? They should of made something coming out of those little speakers worth listening too. Calling them (2) songs is a stretch. :grin:

I haven't done a wheel mod for a Zip as of yet. Do you have to shave back a little on the chassis to get the full swing left-right of the front wheels? It's probably in a tutorial here at bP, which I will ingest before attempting.
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

MotorGong wrote: I haven't done a wheel mod for a Zip as of yet. Do you have to shave back a little on the chassis to get the full swing left-right of the front wheels? It's probably in a tutorial here at bP, which I will ingest before attempting.
It really depends on the wheels you are using and the body and how low you mount it.
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

clxfiles wrote:You really need to get yourself one of those cams at work because you're doing your sweet ass rides an injustice with that phone cam... Now me, I just don't know how to take pics, it ain't the cameras fault. :-)
In this particular instance, it's not the camera or Sat4life27's fault. It's an evil dragon woman. Get that camera back, Sat4life27! Your rides are more than worth the clarity of a good pic!
steelwoolghandi wrote:It really depends on the wheels you are using and the body and how low you mount it.
I can dig it. Time for me to do some reading and head to the toy section.
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Good job. Nice, simple and sweet.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

MotorGong wrote:In this particular instance, it's not the camera or Sat4life27's fault. It's an evil dragon woman. Get that camera back, Sat4life27! Your rides are more than worth the clarity of a good pic!
LOL, yeah I tried man but she wouldn't give it up... F*%k dat bitch!!!

I think I will take it with me to work and snap a few pics when I get a chance.

MotorGong wrote:I haven't done a wheel mod for a Zip as of yet. Do you have to shave back a little on the chassis to get the full swing left-right of the front wheels? It's probably in a tutorial here at bP, which I will ingest before attempting.
With the wheels I used on this one I had to shave the wheels themself for them to not stick out (they where about 1/2 thicker then a stock wheels), and trim a little off the chassis so the wheels wouldn't rub at full turn.

Then as SWG said, because of the body drop I had to open up the wheel wells on the body so the tires wouldn't hit the edges.

Thanks for all the props pimps!!! I will one day have a better camera...
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

Here is some good pics for ya, maybe I should stop staling and buy me a new camera.

ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

8-) I like the window treatment, gotta have 'em down when it's nice outside.
How are you keeping those tires on? I used CA an some of mine, but it fogged up the "chrome". Does anyone have a trick to shine them up?
clxfiles
bitPlaya'

Post by clxfiles »

Now that's what I'm talkin about!!!
Great job with the rims and pcb swap. I don't know much about RCs, is that one of those Iwaver boards? Did you get the lipo on? What other mods have ya done to it?