been busy moding and fixing micros this week

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
micro_man
bitPlaya'

been busy moding and fixing micros this week

Post by micro_man »

ive been busy , i foud some of my old micros and desided to start moding one , and that lead to 2 and then 3 lol . i did my second sucssesful internal dual cell ms and did a zz with dual cells and mt motor . then i painted my tri cell mt and the rx7 . i still need to do more body work on the db5 . i also fixed up a xmod i got in a trade , i will post about that when i get a shell painted for it .

steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Can't wait to see that DB5 all painted up hope you take some close up pics!
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

i'll get the best pics i can . i cant wait to get some paint and filler and finish it . i will try and get it done this week end .
clxfiles
bitPlaya'

Post by clxfiles »

Sounds like someone got bit by the Bit bug... lol
Lookin good man, Like SWG, can't wait to see that DB5
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

i got some better pictures of the DB5 . but they are a bit far away , the zoom and macro mode on the cam i was useing were not set right , but i couldnt change them the cam is for my moms dog kenel ... what ive done to the car so far is cut out the side windows riped off the bumpers sanded off the windows trim and hacked off the tail lights . i still need to fill and sand a few spots .the chassis is lightend and has a custom antena from a xmod package .

edit

i painted the DB5 , its in the shop drying ..