micro_man's ZZSE

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
micro_man
bitPlaya'

micro_man's ZZSE

Post by micro_man »

my project DB5 is almost done now . here are some pics after the paint . still need decals and a clear coat. and a better set of wheels .

you can see on the hood were the paint got messed up .
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Its looking pretty good so far, but you know, there's now better way to jinx yourself than to post progress pics. Everytime I ever posted progress shots, bad things happened. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

I'm liking that shade of blue. And the rims keep that distinguished Aston look.

Good job
Maxx
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

I like the Blue also nice and it looks like it is vary glossy! its looking good man keep up the great work! :-o
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

thanks guys . i found some pull back wheels and tiers in my box of bit stuff i painted them flat back and put them on . i think they look better than the zz wheels .

you can see my newly built full suspension dual cell bit chargering in the pic .

MotorGong
bitNinja

Re: micro_man's ZZSE

Post by MotorGong »

micro_man wrote:you can see on the hood were the paint got messed up .
Yeah, I've messed around with painting twice, and I get similar results.
Not necessarily on the hood, but....you know.
Maybe we're laying it on too thick? :???: Too cold perhaps?

I think it's time for me to take a real close look at the painting tuts here. Before, I just wanted a cutom painted micro....
now, I'm honestly itchin' for one. :smile:
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

I have found if the paint is coming out thick to soak the can in Hot Water before using it, it goes on a lot better and less thick it flows real nice.
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

steelwollghandi the paint was old not cold , and the nozle thing was cloged but the tip of puting the can of paint in warm water is a good one i definatly will do it next time . i thought i had it cleaned before i painted the car then after a litle while it started spraying chunks of paint . i let the car dry sanded it and put a new nozle on the paint can and it worked fine but some how the hood got messed up . but im ok with the car because it was my second time with putty and my fisrt major change to a way a car looked . now i just need a few parts to get the chassis driveing good agin and the car will be completly done .
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

steelwoolghandi wrote:I have found if the paint is coming out thick to soak the can in Hot Water before using it, it goes on a lot better and less thick it flows real nice.
Thanks for the tip SWG!
It's cold and damp in Washington State here, and in my garage as well.
You may have found the culprit. :-o
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual