custom off road bit

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
micro_man
bitPlaya'

custom off road bit

Post by micro_man »

sat night i couldnt sleep and was surfing around the forums . i fount the tutorials how to make a h plate on a bit and started hacking . i got it done after i finaly got some sleep . you can see a pic of it before the custom wheels in my ZZSE thread . the specs are 2 150 mah batts, front and rear suspension, zz2.2 motor, hot wheels plastic wheels with foam tiers from a pen grip, jb welded rear axle in place, 2 speed pcb .

crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Cool, looks like one of betty's cars, now you just gotta smash it into the concrete repeatedly. :-o
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

yeah i already crashed it a bunch .then the steering went nuts and would turn one way with both directional butons . i sracped the car aond am geting some zz mts to mod .
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

looks like an awesome trail rig! :-o
how'd you mount that nikko body?
i used to be cool
micro_man
bitPlaya'

Post by micro_man »

i folded painters tape over a bunch and made a fat square of tape for both sides of the truck . i glued it to the body .the ofce of the tape keep it on . i jumped the crap out of the car till the pcb got screwed up and the body never came off .