Ford F250

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Xcore
bitHood

Ford F250

Post by Xcore »

I was bored on my free friday and decided to do a random truck paintjob. I did the lining between colors with a sharpie, It actually worked well. This is my second paintjob on anything smaller than 1:28 scale.

So, what do you think?

I know the pictures suck but that's all I got right now.
Bigg wrote:hi i would like it if everybody would post a pic ofn themselves in latex underwear that they took
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

The pics don't look too bad. Be cool if we could get a closer look to see that masking job, but I love the paint scheme and the colors. I would either lower it, or put some beefier tires under it. It could go either way, but it looks more like a street truck to me. :???:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

I'm with dave, looks good. Throw that on a ZZMT with some yellow or silver wheels. Or maybe yellow/silver wheels :???:

Get some closer pics tho. I can't really tell if that truck is dark green or black :grin: I think it's the yellow fooling my eyes.

Maxx
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

From what I can see I agree it looks good I like the tones and colors you used they go together real well. Like the rest I would like to see a closer view but that looks good! :-o
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
Xcore
bitHood

Post by Xcore »

Sure guys. I'll get pictures later today. :???:

Thanks for all the compliments. :grin:
Bigg wrote:hi i would like it if everybody would post a pic ofn themselves in latex underwear that they took