sheriff car pictures

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
biohazard
bitThug

sheriff car pictures

Post by biohazard »

Well it’s been a while since I posted in Bitpimps forums. Unfortunately I don’t have anymore time or space to mod these great little cars. I wanted to post this sheriff car and a couple of other cars before I close shop. It has fully working lights and siren, before they mass-produced them in China

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Looks cool. Any chance of some video showing the lights blinking away?
That'd be cool.

Sorry to hear you're closing up shop, you do some great work.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
biohazard
bitThug

Post by biohazard »

I did have one, but I cann't find it now. I will see if I can get it running, its been a while not sure if any of my batteries are good (in the cars)
pnutbtr75

Post by pnutbtr75 »

biohazard wrote:I did have one, but I cann't find it now. I will see if I can get it running, its been a while not sure if any of my batteries are good (in the cars)
How's RCmod doing..... :lol:
I love strippers!!!

Visiting MRCC is like fuckin' a dead goat, only worse.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Also sorry to hear you closin up shop.
You are truly one of the "Great Modders" of our time :-o
Don't be a stranger............. 8-)
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

DarkTari wrote:You are truly one of the "Great Modders" of our time :-o
I remember, before I was a member here, perusing BitPimps and becoming awed by your rides Biohazard. I loved other member's rides as well, but yours right along with them.

I especially love your low-rider truck, and I don't like 1:1 low-rider trucks at all. :grin:
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual