The Yagbols Night Train

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Yagbols
bitGangsta'

The Yagbols Night Train

Post by Yagbols »

Here we go! The yaggy chop shop is back in bizniz! I've got 3 bits to show...
first to roll off, sally...
next in line, my blue bug with a tilt up moon roof...
And finally....2005 Ford GT!!!
That's it after 2months of hard work! Bitpimps rules!! :)

HOPE YOU PIMPS LIKE IT!!!!

rest of the album here---> http://www.picturetrail.com/yaggy
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

Way to make a fucking comeback dude ! :eek:

Awsome man , Love that bug ;-)
We don't need no god damn roads!
Bart
bitThug

Post by Bart »

Man theyre all beauties but I like the bug and the colour on that Ford :-o
Bart
Pimpin Customz
Established July 27 2006
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

All 3 are great works of art.......... BUT THAT FGT !!!! Luv the way you've
converted it. I would think that it was manufactored that way. Great color too :-o :-o :-o
SkysTheLimit
bitHood

Post by SkysTheLimit »

Sick cars man...Good luck in the contest. Im lovin the sunroof idea, and I cant even tell what that GT used to be...2000GTR?

:-o
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Coming back with a vegence I see! lol
Nice work my man.

You should be uploading these babies to your Albums in the bitPimps Galleries. :-o
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Awesome sequence of photos. That's a strong comeback for shure. That Ford GT is great. I want it. I'm guessing you grafted a RX-7 front end on a Jota? :???:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Damn you! I've had a Jota-to-GT40 conversion in the works for almost a year now. Serves me right to take so long. Mine's aiming to be a '68 GT40, though, not the new one.

Yagbols, you've got style in spades. Every one of your cars has a distinctive look that if it were posted anonymously, it would be easy to say, "oh, that's a yagbols ride."
SkysTheLimit
bitHood

Post by SkysTheLimit »

crazydave wrote:Awesome sequence of photos. That's a strong comeback for shure. That Ford GT is great. I want it. I'm guessing you grafted a RX-7 front end on a Jota? :???:
man I feel stupid..I forgot about the Jota :?
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

:eek: What a fuckin' comeback! Yag, those are all sick. I'd like to ditto what SF said... you got style man, a style all your own. :-o
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

I totally love how you opened the drivers window on the Veedub and left the other one closed... subtle genius, man... And the headlights, ALL the detail... aww, shit, let's face it, everything about that GT is killer...
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

SuperFly wrote:Damn you! I've had a Jota-to-GT40 conversion in the works for almost a year now. Serves me right to take so long. Mine's aiming to be a '68 GT40, though, not the new one.

Yagbols, you've got style in spades. Every one of your cars has a distinctive look that if it were posted anonymously, it would be easy to say, "oh, that's a yagbols ride."
I know just how you feel Pimp ! I remember when you started that......
Yagbols
bitGangsta'

Post by Yagbols »

Hi Pimps, Thanks all for the props! Initially i just wanted to do one...but then I felt pressured in my previous thread. So I had to work double time...I just felt that i needed to make up for the past years. Im glad you pimps like it. :)

honda_s2000: Thanks im glad you noticed:)

DT: Thanks mang! couldnt have done it without you reminding me of the good 'ol days

Masta Cabo: Thanks! how do I upload to my album?

SuperFly/Hue35: Thanks i really appreciate your comment. I guess we all have a look thats distinct.:) I was kinda worried about the GT, i thought maybe someone thought of it already:)

CrazyDave: The color of my bug reminded me or your cali bug way back.:)

Sky: thanks bro, it used to be a jota.

Bird: I like little details, it adds a little surprise to those looking.:)

The porsche to me had a perfect body that i didnt want to mess with, so i just added that spoiler, and a pearl blue coat of paint, lowered it a bit and liked the way the stock bronze rims contrasted with the color of the body paint.

The Bug at first concept was supposed to have a ragtop just like hiroto34s mini, which was very inspiring...and then i saw this bug in a magazine with a tiltup moonroof! So i thought that i just had to do this with my bug. I had to make 3 color changes with this car, the first was supposed to be a two-tone..but the color wasnt what i had in mind...then i got me a purple sray can...but it looked too much like grimace...so i said fuck it...and got my silver leaf can and sprayed away...and topped it with clear blue to get that mettalic look. The porsche wing just fitted in nicely...so i decided to keep it that way. Then i went in the interior and chopped up a hero-clix WW2 soldier and made him into a rally driver.(ill take a pic of him later) And installed a roll cage, and a beetle dash and racing seats.

The Ford GT was supposed to be my comeback piece, and took me a long time to make...along with research and some prodding from my officemate pubejoolz. (BTW, hasselhoff is in the crowd..lol) It is a lambo Jota with lots of sanding and puttywork. Thank goodness for decal sheets! I couldnt have pulled this one off without the decals. I used here a superbit chassis with pullback tires coz i wanted it to look really wide and sporty. Then i got the eingine from a bitracer chassis to complete the look. And lots of clearcoat and polishing! lol :eek: :???:

Im glad, these 3 projects are off my chest...and now im off to the next projects!
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Just so no one thinks I'm talkin' shit:

Here's my GT40 in progress. I spent so much time fussing with the body I'm afraid to paint it.

Gonna be tough to finish it, the bar is set high! :shock:
Yagbols
bitGangsta'

Post by Yagbols »

nice, SF lookin good there...i like the way you did the side pods :eek: That'll really look good with a steve mcqueen GULF theme! :eek: