TVR Sagaris

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
PUBE JOOLZ
bitGangsta'

Post by PUBE JOOLZ »

Better make my putty and body jobs perfect!
Heeehah!
)3utthead
bitThug

Post by )3utthead »

that is one nice ride man love the paint job :-o
check out my galleryImage
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

............................................................................<--speachless
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
yakboy
bitPlaya'

Post by yakboy »

DT does it again!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm sure Derek at Bonzergear will be really chuffed to have another TVR on the block... Trouble is DT that your TVR is probably better constructed than the full size version...I have been tempted by one in the past but the stories of non starting in the damp UK winter and leaking bodywork put me off .....Still they are sure pretty to look at
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

yakboy wrote:DT does it again!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm sure Derek at Bonzergear will be really chuffed to have another TVR on the block... Trouble is DT that your TVR is probably better constructed than the full size version...I have been tempted by one in the past but the stories of non starting in the damp UK winter and leaking bodywork put me off .....Still they are sure pretty to look at
Are they still using Lucas electronics in dem things ? :lol:
Yeah they have always had issues with quality control. I would think
that wouldn't be an issue in this day & time. That's the reason they are not sold here in the US anymore.
I don't think Derek's seen this one yet ! :eek:
yakboy
bitPlaya'

Post by yakboy »

They claim to have improved quality control but I have yet to be convinced. I thought they didn't pass US emission & noise regs...

But I have to say when you pull up by one at traffic lights they sound awesome...make my impreza sound like a sewing machine :shock:
And the colours TVR spray them just gleam in the sun...

I think they are lethal in the wrong hands, you need to be a lion tamer to control them but it's good to see a car company who will stick 2 fingers up to the establishment
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

First the vert and now this? How many damn TVR shells you got layin around? Yet another killer origional from DT! :-o
TeamBonzer
trackPimp

Post by TeamBonzer »

Fck, just seen it man - sweet :smile:

I was wondering if you were going to go for the wheel arch vents (note, on the original car the vents are NOT open - in the prototype they had the vents open, but realised that having bits of road debris being fired out of the wheel arches at 100mph+ was not good for the bodywork/windscreen/other road users/pedestrians!! :sad:

Yakboy, they have massively improved the quality/reliability of the cars. The issue with getting them in the USA is the testing required for Fedral certification. There has been a lot of speculation about dropping a USA approved power train (chevy) into the car to get around emmissions testing etc. But they would still have to destructively crash test a bunch of them to get full approval (I know that Landrover spent £15m and 15 cars to get approval for the Range Rover).

DT - again fantastic job!

Cheers

TB
BonzerGear - Scream for more
Race for Real - not in slots
Stuck in a rut? Break free with Bonzer Racing
www.bonzerracing.com
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

man those tailpipes are just fuckin bonkers.. which is why I love it.
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

honda_s2000 wrote: DT , Do you ever do custom bodywork for anybody else ? I'd be stoked to have a ZZ body done by you.
DT???
We don't need no god damn roads!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

honda_s2000 wrote:
honda_s2000 wrote: DT , Do you ever do custom bodywork for anybody else ? I'd be stoked to have a ZZ body done by you.
DT???

Come auction time...

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

i dunno how i missed this! -i feel like the special kid who showed up late in the lunchline.

not much to be said, but damn! DT, that thing is somma the most detailed i've seen! You took gold and made it into platinum!
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

I wanna eat it.....
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

When is autcion time , I need to save my pennies.
1000+ post of BS.
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

SHAUN wrote:When is autcion time , I need to save my pennies.
I guess when the bill comes in. Maybe around the end of the year...:???: I'm really not sure.
The majority of the auctioned cars have gone between $25-$40. So start saving. Take a peek here
crazydave wrote:It aint like that. It's more like Cabo's too much of a pimp to run ads, or take donations. This shit aint free, so the rest of us mods thought this would be a great way for everyone to pitch in to raise money, and help take some of the burden off of Cabo.

The best part is you guys have everything to gain, and we're just excited to be putting together some special rides for you guys.
Maxx :cool: