biohazard's last custom paint job

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Hey Man, Sorry about the situation but sometimes things don't go according to the plan and alterations in life must be made to have peace!
Your peace is just around the corner, just remember to turn !

Good Luck Pimp ! :-o
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

DarkTari wrote:Hey Man, Sorry about the situation but sometimes things don't go according to the plan and alterations in life must be made to have peace!
Your peace is just around the corner, just remember to turn !

Good Luck Pimp ! :-o
I think someone once said, "Life is full of detours" :???:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Dude, wow that is a slick ass ride. Instead of a CD I would just make one bigass post so the whole community can enjoy your work for one last time. Good shit either way, and sorry it all has to end due to life slippin. I will always cherrish my Ride from you man. Your paint skills are top fuckin notch.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

Miss you around here already. I've always been a big fan of your work! This car is perfect in every way! I really dig the hood hinge :-o I hear ya about time/money/family. My contest entries for this year are my last mods. Time to usher in the next generation of pimps!
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

HirotoR34 wrote:Miss you around here already. I've always been a big fan of your work! This car is perfect in every way! I really dig the hood hinge :-o I hear ya about time/money/family. My contest entries for this year are my last mods. Time to usher in the next generation of pimps!
Is your daughter still interested in ZZMTs? Make sure you pass everything onto her, then when she's good and ready, make sure she registers :cool:

Maxx
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Biohazard, I'm really sorry to see you go. You've been a great inspiration to me since back when we were all on Tiny. I'm sorry your situation makes it so that you feel you have to give up on these, but if that's how you feel then good luck with whatever else you go do. If you ever want to get back into these, you know we'll be here.

-
Everybody else: Knock it off, you can't quit just because he did. Now get back to that dark corner of the room where you work and get back to making miracles!!!
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'