Newly built garage- s2k-kustomz.....56k warning!!!

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

DarkTari wrote:That's Great Pimp! We used to have a section "In Da Newz" with stories like that. Good to see your imagination perkulating! Now git started on your contest shit ........... :lol:
Yea man, I remember those, I really used to enjoy reading them. Was actually meaning to ask what happened. :-o

Actually, Better get the guys to work on my ride for the contest :cool:
We don't need no god damn roads!
Mad_Maxx
bitThug

Post by Mad_Maxx »

Good to see we gotta 'nother garagge in Pimp City!!!

(well I think's the 1st , mine is in Vice City, just 5km far away:-) )

nice garage though!!!

i love when we do not pimp cars only!!!
Owner of "Sunshine Autos" V(enice)ice City
My Gallery
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpGa ... ?cat=10108
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I believe Mad_Maxx was the first I've seen pimpin a micro business, but still though it great to see someone else being creative and using their imagination and all that good stuff. :-o

One thing I was thinking that I might suggest. Maybe get some black paper and those milky pens that write in black, in like white or bright florescent colors. That would really make your logo pop with the light glaring on it.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

hehe thanks guys, well with my new found passion of 1/43rd scale rc, I might have to upgrade to a larger scale garage :-o
We don't need no god damn roads!
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

That's cool man. Especially the little posters and lights.
It's nice to have a place for 'em.
I have a lot of my bits on these seperate little shelves, vertical. With their respective controller.
The bits I often race just kinda sit there by the track. I need a place like yours for 'em.lol
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
guerd87
bitPlaya'

Post by guerd87 »

yea this place is the new hangout for bit racer boys

i cant wait to move into my new house and actually have a decent workspace, am thinking of doing something similar, although including a test track for those boys with MT's...cmon...is that all the flex you got?? 8-)