From the AirBrush of Stoli

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Stoli
bitPimp

From the AirBrush of Stoli

Post by Stoli »

Hey all This will now become the threas I use for all my works. Keep checkin in to see if anything new.

This is a pic of the "Dodge Ram" I attempted to do and I took my silver? and whited the windows.

I hope you all like them and to anyone thinking about buying an air brush STOP THINKING AND BUY ONE THEY ROCK!!!!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that's so much smoother!
nice job stoli!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

Got any idea what the silver car is Cabs?
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Mitsubishi Lancer I believe
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yeah, airbrushes are nice. I need to get one, it's the price of the air compressor that kills me. I used to be able to afford stuff like that before I had a kid, I wish I got one before when I was thinking about it. Maybe if I stop buying cheap cars for a while.;)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I personally don't wanna go this route, but they do sell cans of compressed air for the air brushes.
you can find small, noisey, always on compressors too for relatively cheap.
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

Dave : just buy the $30.00 Testors one at wally world for now and use canned air. Once you get a little dough then buy the compressor. thats what I'm doin.

I've done 4 coats of paint on 1 bit and 2 window tintings as well as tested it using water to get a feel for the pressure of the trigger and I still got 3/4 of a can of air left. The cans are like $8.99 at wally world. Buy now before they discontinue them.

thanx cabs for the comment and the suggested make/model.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

no prob bro :-)
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

I have something on my bench right now. I'm awaiting paint to dry and to final touch ups and it will be posted.

Its a suprise but is worth watching for it.
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

Here it is folks. Hope you like.

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

oh damn!
stoli's doin flames and choppin now!
good work my man - keep em comin!
Aquarius
bitThug

Post by Aquarius »

In like 3 weeks I will be moving into my new home and when I do I will have like $60. So I'm gonna get an airbrush from Wal*Mart and a MS Pro Bb and I'll be blinging in my pickup truck :cool:
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

$60? Damn son you be getting hard core ripped off. I paid $28CAD for my dual action :) That thing better make you breakfast and come with lots of accessories for dat price. :???:
Aquarius
bitThug

Post by Aquarius »

No its the same set you got accept its $40 and I'm getting a MS Pro too. P.S. My Wal*Mart sucks we still have no NOS 2F2F mini rcs.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

CaboWabo wrote:oh damn!
stoli's doin flames and choppin now!
good work my man - keep em comin!
I was thinkin's the exact same thing.

Great work Stoli, I can tell that your developing skills by leaps and bounds.

Yeah, maybe I will have to break down and settle for one of those compressed air ones. I actually did not realize they are dual action, I just assumed since they weren't very expensive, that they are single action.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"