Slam'n'Jam Customs

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Slam'n'Jam Customs

Post by ibjamn »

This all started when my Dad asked me what I wanted for Xmas in case anyone asked him what to get me. I hadn't thought about til that point, even though it was well after Thanksgiving. So I said the only thing I had been thinking about buying................ Romone's House of Body Art playset that I had seen at Toys R Us. I saw it while shopping for my kids. Yes they are girls, but you never know if you might find something away from the girlie section, too! I wanted something nice as a back drop to show off finished rides, or to even be able to take WIP shots also. After looking at a few LHS's stock of scale train stuff, and looking at the cost of scrap building one from styrene, I was floored when this showed up in TRU. It was the exact size that I wanted, as you'll see in the pics.

So on with the plans for Slam'n'Jam Customs.
Here is the outside of the building. I'll be extending the parking area to accomodate a good bit of vehicles, and to possibly host a car show one day. In the plans are some steetlamps, some landscaping, and a small boulder pile for the offroad display vehicle. The lighted tower/sign on top will give way to my own sign.

ibjamn
bitDisciple

redecorating

Post by ibjamn »

:-D I had some guys come over to look at the shop, and to get prices of setting it up to what I wanted.
They looked around and started discussing among themselves of what should and shouldn't be done to the inside.
Eventually, I wasn't even in the conversation any longer. I don't know what happened, all I know was that this control freak of a chick must had to of been related to my ex. She acted just like her. :shock:
She took over the planning, and started telling the guys what would be going on, even though I didn't give the ok to anything as of yet.

And what's with that guy in the mirror? :? He started freaking me out. Besides I had had enough. I wanted some peace and quiet to think of my own plans.

So I kicked everyone out, brought in some of my rides to get a better perspective of the shop's lay-out. It looks smaller from the outside doesn't it? But plenty of room for a couple of ongoing builds.

But for now, a few fly rides will be all the interior decorating I'll need.

Stay tuned for more progress. It will be a long remodeling, as I'll be working on it and in it. And now that I have a shop to work in, I plan on some cool stuff rolling out of it :-)
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

that's sick! I want one... :-o

Beats my home-built garage. :lol: but it was in the ghetto. :cool:
We don't need no god damn roads!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Haha... That's fuckin cool man. Fits perfect.

The Aston is as cool as it's ever been. :-) Love it

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
PUBE JOOLZ
bitGangsta'

Post by PUBE JOOLZ »

Man that is great!
Heeehah!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Hot Damn I Luv It :lol:

That is just too fuckin cool Pimp ! You gotta make some reference
to "Pimp City, Hommie Ave, Pimp Way, etc" in yo plans......

(The chick that reminds you of your X)....LMAO !!!!!
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

You cant get by with not showing more of your work on Mater man! Don't be teasing on us lets see it all!!!

Like that showroom man! Now you just need to make it more IBjam-its-mine! :cool:
I am working on a scale garage right now kinda old school with the nasty restrooms the kind your mom made you use when you were on a road trip.
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

steelwoolghandi wrote:You cant get by with not showing more of your work on Mater man! Don't be teasing on us lets see it all!!!
I'm going to. It'll make you laugh once you see it though. :lol:

Dirty bathrooms? That'll be funny to see.

If anyone is enterested in a garage/shop, the luigi's playset looks promising also. :-o

Edit: here ya go SWG,......
Heavy Chevy
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

Did some work to the floor....... Thanks Tana ! :-o It fits perfect :cool:

r/cdrifter7
bitPlaya'

Post by r/cdrifter7 »

:eek: @ the chevy! beautiful.

ontopic: that thing looks sweet man its the perfect size too.are you suposed to be the guy buy the boombox just chillin?
The man who said, "Money doesn't buy happiness." never had any.
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

r/cdrifter7 wrote::eek: @ the chevy! beautiful.

ontopic: that thing looks sweet man its the perfect size too.are you suposed to be the guy buy the boombox just chillin?
thanks, and nope. I'm supposed to be the guy holding the camera taking the shots :-o
He's my alter-ego :shock:

He just fits with the name....... I Be Jammin' :cool:
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That truck is looking awesome. :-o
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

The Truck is perfect looking great!!!! :-o

I like what you did with the pimp decals too nice work!
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

Thanks, I had bought a cheapo printer from work, and now I'm regretting it.
(It's too late to return it now.)
I was going to take some of the pics off of the galleries and print them on photo paper, cut them out, and then put them on the walls. But the resolution is terrible on the small scale stuff. Maybe I'll play with the images a little, to create some poster lookin stuff for the walls.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

ibjamn wrote:Thanks, I had bought a cheapo printer from work, and now I'm regretting it.
(It's too late to return it now.)
I was going to take some of the pics off of the galleries and print them on photo paper, cut them out, and then put them on the walls. But the resolution is terrible on the small scale stuff. Maybe I'll play with the images a little, to create some poster lookin stuff for the walls.
Well without knowing how cheap that printer is, I'll go ahead and point out that most the pics in the gallery are a web safe 70 pixels per inch. Which is no where near print quality. Print quality is at least 360 dots per inch. So if you convert the pictures to the higher resolution it should shrink the pic, but it'll be print quality. Hope that helps ya.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"