Crazy Dave is my Hero

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Wow, with a little work it could be Speed Buggy...Varoom a voom voom...

OR am I the only one old enogh to remember Speed Buggy? :-?
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

sidewinder wrote:Wow, with a little work it could be Speed Buggy...Varoom a voom voom...

OR am I the only one old enogh to remember Speed Buggy? :-?
nope not the only one ergo the Scooby Doo thing I got going on! :grin:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That is a way cool bit. As a kid I was a HUGE fan of dune buggies. Mostly fueled by Speed Buggy, and anybody remember Wonder Bug?

Youtube is awesome, this is probably the first time I've seen Wonder Bug in over 30 years!
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EALTcCIvDk[/YouTube]
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Thanks for shareing tha find! I'd forgotten about Wonder Bug, and I had such a crush on Carol Anne Schilenger. When it was done playing this came up as one of the recomended videos at the bottom of the screen:

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIMkyD6u_Qo[/YouTube]

Its just a damned shame that we don't get quality programing like Wounder Bug and Sigmund and the Sea Monsters (or Land of the Lost, Greatest American Hero, Manimal or Jsie and the Pussycats) anymore.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand