Porsche Targa

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
HottieHot
bitHood

Porsche Targa

Post by HottieHot »

Before the little Bit-Mod´s here still forgotten. :grin:
Here again one of my older Mod's. It is a Porsche 911 Targa 933. Just as on the photos.

greetz
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

sehr nette Arbeit, sollten Sie sie in das Ende des Jahrwettbewerbs eintragen. (very nice work, you should enter it into the end of the year contest.)
Ich wette, daß es die erste internationale Eintragung in einem von diesen Wettbewerb, es sei denn Sie Kanada zählen, aber sein nicht ein realer Zustand irgendwie sein würde (traurig dieses so nahe, wie ich mit dieser Übersetzung kommen könnte)

I'll bet it would be the first international entry in one of these contest unless you count Canada, but its not a real nation anyway :smile:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sidewinder wrote: I'll bet it would be the first international entry in one of these contest unless you count Canada, but its not a real nation anyway :smile:
Actually Miva from Poland won one once. Betty K. and ph2t are both from Australia, and have placed consistantly. There's a bunch of bruces here. Numerous German posters, Sinned used to constantly blow us away with his stuff. Anyways, you get the idea, we're worldwide biotch! :lol:

HottieHot, that looks great! I love my Porshe body, I wish I bought more while they were around.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
jordanQ
bitPlaya'

Post by jordanQ »

Wow :-o

looking good!

I love the "targa" sign

and the dealer background!

Keep up the good work!
frizzen is a friend of mine
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Betty K. and ph2t, Oh yeah, I guess I wasn't thinking. Not like that's unusual. :crap:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
HottieHot
bitHood

Post by HottieHot »

Ohh, I have here a lot of very good work from Europe seen. And what I find best is from Japan (http://www.kpl.sakura.ne.jp/bcgp01.html). I do not know whether this work is also have been here introduced.

The Porsche is unfortunately not such a good body of Tomy, I think. But I wish it would a Porsche "G" or "T" model as a body

My Pimp would at fit of "Ride of the Week" or "Ride of the Month" contest, but which is probably not more?

For the "End of the Year Contest" I work on another project.

Greetz
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

I have always had a soft spot for the work from our Euro Pimps. Any old skooler knew that I had a hard on for Miva and that damn Ferrari (thanks again SWG for finishing that project of biblical proportions)

Any how, enter the Porsche HottieHot, it's classic IMO with the rims, simple body mod, and a great lay of paint and detail. Sure it doesn't have a pound (err Kilo...) of putty on it, and isn't full suspension or quad fet modded, but it doesn't have to be to be pimp in my opinion. Great work.

:edit: you can do more than one entry
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I agree, I've always had a soft spot for Targas'. Nice job, not overbuilt.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

I like the simplicity in the detailing, and the wheels finish it off perfectly...smooth and understated, nice ride :-o
papataratuga
bitHood

Post by papataratuga »

Me for myself am from Switzerland... just to mention.

BTW: Hi Hottie! Nice to meet you in English for once...
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

I think it looks wonderful its a real sweet ride! The Red is classic and the details really set it apart! The Wheels look great I think the Alum wheels always set the stage for the main show!

Fine work!
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics: