Just thinkin back and I Can't Beleive That.........

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Just thinkin back and I Can't Beleive That.........

Post by DarkTari »

I've only modded 2 ZipZaps, and neither of them were for me ...... :-?

Image Image

Guess I gotta do at least one for me-self 8-)
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Hey DT, sorry I didn't catch this before. I've always noticed you were more of a bit sort of guy, but I never realized you did so few Zip Zaps.

I preferred bits out of the box, but Zip Zaps always needed to be modified to look good, and I liked the chassis better for speed mods, because there is lots of room for extra cells, etc. Not to mention the selection of bodies to work from. Looks like you got a lot of work to do. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

crazydave wrote:Hey DT, sorry I didn't catch this before. I've always noticed you were more of a bit sort of guy, but I never realized you did so few Zip Zaps.

I preferred bits out of the box, but Zip Zaps always needed to be modified to look good, and I liked the chassis better for speed mods, because there is lots of room for extra cells, etc. Not to mention the selection of bodies to work from. Looks like you got a lot of work to do. :lol:
WORD :cool: