Straight outta Koolsville... crazy man, crazy... dig it.

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
hue35
bitPimp

Straight outta Koolsville... crazy man, crazy... dig it.

Post by hue35 »

I've been meaning to floss these up since I got 'em a couple of months ago. Needless to say, I am
fucking honored to have these two masterpiece Bits in my collection... both cars OOZE crazydave's
style, and it's simply fucking awesome to see them in person... every day! I have them in a little
shrine in my home office, and they're the onliest Bits on display at the moment. But enuffa my
yappin' already, here's the eye candy...

Thanks, crazydave... these couldn't possibly have a more loving home. :sad:
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Yeah, thought about killing him in his sleep and taking them too...but dude. :crap:

Ok, I'll hide you...but you're gona hafta' leave the hemi. :twisted:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

:eek: how in the hell did you score those?????

Bastard.. :-D

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Geeze if I had just stoped by when I was in OR I could have walked in, taken the cars, ran to the plane, and had them sitting on my desk!!!

Great Score! :-o

I would have had them in a glass case within my Bit shrine!!! :???:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

I think what y'all are looking at there is the best trade-in for a used x-mod the world has ever seen! There was a waiting list, sure, but the interest on the debt was phenomenal! :-)
ynad
bitNinja

Post by ynad »

:eek:
love them rides 8-)
Hue35, you've got some collection there. How'bout a group shot :???:
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Just for a half a second, I saw my sig line, and thought, "what the...?", but I get what's going on now. :lol:

I'm so happy you took the time to snap your own photos, Hue. I've always loved how your pictures come out, and I love how you focused in on the front end, so you can see right down the snorkel. Wild Ride came out great too. I have trouble with Blue/Green colors, they always look too blue, or too green. You pretty much nailed it, and it looks so vibrant.

Now that everything is in place, I have to tell everyone. Prostocker I just fell together. It was literally made out of spare parts that were just laying on my desk. I had no idea it would work so well, and make such an impact on people. When I was commissioned to build a similar car, things did not want to work for me, compounded by the fact that I have a great deal respect for Hue's work, and I wanted him to see my best work. This was the second chassis I built. I went through three sets of wheels trying to make the wheels spin true, which was getting desperate because Hot Wheels stopped making the cars they came on, but luckily I found one more set on one of the 99 cent cars, months later. I shorted a steering coil, and it almost melted through the chassis. I smoked a PCB in my hand while FET modding it. That's never happed to me before. :shock:

Really I started to think PS I was a fluke, and it'll never be duplicated, but I finally got it, two years later. I threw in the gasser, because I felt horrible for taking so long, and honestly, the wheels need to be remounted before it's a driver, and I just didn't feel like dealing with it. I figured Hue would give it the love it deserved. :lol:

I'm sure you guys realize this was about more than just an Xmod. It was about friendship, and mutual respect. I never had a chance to drag race the two prostockers together, but it's a cool feeling knowing I've got competition waiting out there for me. You're welcome, Hue. I'm sure they couldn't have better home. :-o
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

yeah, i'm jealous.....both of those cars are masterful works of art

Hue, you suck...... :comfort: