HAPPY NEW YEAR PIMPs

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
DarkTari
bitPimp

HAPPY NEW YEAR PIMPs

Post by DarkTari »

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR PIMPs

Post by CaboWabo »

Happy New Years everyone!

Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Just got home from Akron's "First Night" celebration, where they have live bands and fireworks to ring in the new year...I went to my normal spot on the roof of the parking garage directly across from the fireworks. It was eye level with the lower ones, and so close that we were getting hit by debris from the exploding paper tubes! And the best part is I wont even be hung over like some of you... :razz:

Happy New Year!
:D :D :D :D
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

CDubb ! You are off Da Chain Pimp !!! ;-)
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Now if only I took the pic. :eek:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.