This has to be a hoax...right?

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
sidewinder
bitProphet

This has to be a hoax...right?

Post by sidewinder »

This would be completely amazing if it's not a hoax...but I'm guessing it is. What do you think?

http://www.wimp.com/motionmachine/
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Re: This has to be a hoax...right?

Post by Murdoch »

looks interesting, but needs more people to verify it.
redrustbucket
bitGangsta'

Post by redrustbucket »

That's really cool, though I only sort of understand it.
The devil made me do it the first time, the second time I done it on my own...
tlca # 14622
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Yeah, it's supposed to be an over-continuity machine, the idea is that it creates more power than it uses...which, according to the laws of physics, is impossible. Cold Fusion is the same deal...there have been successful experiments reported, but they can never be repeated so people who believe in the idea are usually considered nuts. I personally consider myself a honey roasted nut...which, of course, is the best nut to be if you're going to be a nut.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Looks cool, I've always wanted someone to actually come up with one that really works as advertised.

I always liked how all the Over-Unity machine videos are always badly lighted, or they never explain the principle, or they never let you see the rest of it to disprove hidden motors or whatever.
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'