They blew up my courthouse

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
sidewinder
bitProphet

They blew up my courthouse

Post by sidewinder »

They blew up my courthouse :-D :mrgreen: I am familiar with the guy who did it...we had to toss him from the club more than once. He never struck me as the fire-bomb type, but he is a giant floaty. On the video walk through the last room they show used to be Jan Wendeline's office. Jan worked on the Late Model as crew for years...the office looks better now even with the water damage. Jan was a slob. :lol:
NewsNet5.com

Police Arrest Court Fire-Bombing Suspect

POSTED: 5:07 pm EST December 15, 2009
UPDATED: 8:30 pm EST December 15, 2009

MANSFIELD, Ohio -- Police on Tuesday arrested a suspect in connection with a fire-bombing of a Mansfield municipal building.

Kevin Dye, 40, is now in police custody. He was wanted on warrants of aggravated arson and manufacturing a dangerous ordnance.

Authorities responding to a fire early Monday found four second-floor windows in City Hall that had apparently been broken from the outside, and evidence inside of incendiary devices, as well as a gasoline odor.

Court sessions were canceled again on Tuesday because of water damage.

A manhunt for Dye throughout the Mansfield area ended Tuesday when Dye was found in Bucyrus. He was arrested without incident and transported to the Richland County Jail.

"I would like to thank all the law enforcement agencies involved in this investigation. That cooperation resulted in a successful investigation," said Phil Messer, Chief, Mansfield Police Department.

"This investigation is an example of the outstanding results achieved when local, state and federal investigators combine their expertise and resources. This act of arson endangered lives, we are thankful no one was injured because of this violent act," said Wayne L. Dixie Jr., Acting Special Agent in Charge, ATF, Columbus Field Division.

Records show Dye had been a defendant in the Mansfield court several times over the past 20 years, and his latest trial was set for Wednesday.

Investigators aren't saying whether the bombing was an act of revenge for his court case or an act of domestic terrorism.
There's a video here (on the right of the screen) of the damage:http://www.newsnet5.com/news/21976053/detail.html
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Re: They blew up my courthouse

Post by BilboBaggins »

You seem to know a lot of dangerous people.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Been involved dive bars and strip clubs for a long time...also I live about twenty miles from the state prison. :lol:

Here, this will explain a lot...and this isn't the "bad" section.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzcsIHtRaHI[/youtube]
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Wow.

Some people will do ANYTHING to get out of Jury Duty... :wink:
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I heard about the "fire bombing" of the courthouse and my first reaction was I hope it was judge Henderson...bastard charged me $300 for speeding but promised that if I pled no contest and paid the fine there would be no points...he lied.

Errrrr.........I mean I'm glad no one got hurt, yeah, that's it. :wink: