HEY EVERYBODY ( Dr Nick Voice )

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
Stoli
bitPimp

HEY EVERYBODY ( Dr Nick Voice )

Post by Stoli »

Just thought its been like 4 years since I logged in. Figured I would come and say What's up to all on here that know me. Here a basic update for those that care:

2 Kids Now 9 and 2 and a half
Living with GF in a gorgeous house
Contract work still sucks
Still have all my micro/R/C stuff but it doesn't get used as often as maybe it should
Tech for some local bands/studio's
Started my music career about 8 months ago. CD due out in Sept/Oct this year
Invested in a studio/instruments/computer/etc

Pretty much that is it. Whats new with everyone else that's been here since day one? Sessiz? Betty K? to name a few~!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Re: HEY EVERYBODY ( Dr Nick Voice )

Post by Murdoch »

Hi, Dr. Nick!

:)

I guess you were around before my time, but.. hey there anyways. Got in new paints for the airbrush and tryin them out on an old shell.
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

Yeah you came around just as I was getting out/too busy. Cool to see after 8 years there are still toys around for adults that aren't $10,000 an up to buy!
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i think we're all in the same boat, too much work, trying to make family time, bits are gonna come out of the boxes "some day"! :lol:

there's another wassup thread here: http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... 27&t=10798
i used to be cool
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

I know I saw that today and thought of posting there instead.. Think I will so CW can delete this one
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

Gonna post here so that I keep all my shiat in one place so CW doesn't get mad at me LOL

Got bored last night and decided what better way to kill a sleepless night than modification. So I found my contest winning "turd" and did a tri-cell mod... Used 3x 150mAh batts. Things double as fast and after 1 minute of charging goes 5-6 mins before slow down a bit and goes 15-18 mins until dead. Gonna do the Motor works charge without batteries mod tonight.

Here's a clip of the tricell in action.

http://stoli.ca/bits/Tri%20Cell.wmv

Side note, I cannot believe that my phone camera is better now than my $400.00 digital camera from back in 2003. LOVE technology.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

My phone camera sucks :-(

Good video, great to see someone doing something with a bit. :-o
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand