New from RS

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
JDM-R34
bitGangsta'

Post by JDM-R34 »

But isn't most of the 2F2F stuff retired now? Thats cool though. :cool:
DRIFT HAPPENS
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Post by viperdout »

The NSX is probably the most scale ZZ I've ever seen, but I am a muscle fan, and as soon as I can, there will be a Red GT500 here. It looks like it sits really well on the chassis.
chrome
bitNinja

Post by chrome »

Although Herbie is Pimp, I'd like to see this little guy all done up. So who's gonna be the first to pimp this?

Later,
Chrome...
Intelligence is knowing what you don't know.
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

holy shizzle that is the most pimpin it can get! gotta get me one :eek:
[]D [] []V[] []D
chrome
bitNinja

Post by chrome »

Just found this one too...

Later,
Chrome...
Intelligence is knowing what you don't know.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

chrome wrote:Image

Although Herbie is Pimp, I'd like to see this little guy all done up. So who's gonna be the first to pimp this?

Later,
Chrome...
Ummmmmm check out dem rims! Can it be? non hubcap? or has RS just perfected it. Either way, thta's a must have ride and WAYYY better looking than thier 1st attempt at the beatle.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Post by viperdout »

Finks wrote:
chrome wrote:Image

Later,
Chrome...
Ummmmmm check out dem rims! Can it be? non hubcap? or has RS just perfected it. Either way, thta's a must have ride and WAYYY better looking than thier 1st attempt at the beatle.
I concur. Their attempts at scaling down stuff is almost perfected at this point. The Shelby looks godly, and the bug looks like it got hit with a shrink ray!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Fuck! I want a herbie the love bug too!
That's kick ass.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

I called Radio Shack about them and they should have them in next week for order on line!! I am checking Monday I gota get me one!
:eek:
SWG
yakboy
bitPlaya'

Post by yakboy »

Please Please Please RS do a split bus with that amount of detail & I'll be so made up. But the herbie is so cool & for a VW nut like myself has some really nice features. The wide 5 non hubcapped rims are excellent (& what that's what happens to your hubcaps if you corner to fast in a pre 67 bug or split bus !! I know as it's happened to me)
yakboy
bitPlaya'

Post by yakboy »

Oh is any pimp prepared to get me one & post to england.I can paypal them. I know it's alot to ask but it's sooooo cooool :grin:
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

yak if you would like me to get one more when I get mine I could buy 2 and send one to you. I have a paypal account and you can check me out on eBay I have over 1200 good feedback!

LKM

SWG
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Finks wrote: Ummmmmm check out dem rims! Can it be? non hubcap? or has RS just perfected it. Either way, thta's a must have ride and WAYYY better looking than thier 1st attempt at the beatle.
Nice pick-up doggie....

RS must be listening again....now if they would put out some one-piece wheels sets, muscle car style with thick walled raised white lettering tires, I'd be a real happy camper.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that the first multi-piece shell for an og ZZ?

Nice job RS, you have really been piqueing my interest again lately....bitches.

Now back to my beer....
BOURBON TIME OUT!
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Sdog wrote:
Finks wrote: Ummmmmm check out dem rims! Can it be? non hubcap? or has RS just perfected it. Either way, thta's a must have ride and WAYYY better looking than thier 1st attempt at the beatle.
Nice pick-up doggie....

RS must be listening again....now if they would put out some one-piece wheels sets, muscle car style with thick walled raised white lettering tires, I'd be a real happy camper.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that the first multi-piece shell for an og ZZ?

Nice job RS, you have really been piqueing my interest again lately....bitches.

Now back to my beer....
I dunno, man... those look like hubcaps to me. That's just a wheel style with the hub exposed, so it look right. I hope I'm wrong, but I say them's hubcaps.
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

somebody needs to drop that damn bug...