Breaking News.....

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
payaso
bitPimp

Breaking News.....

Post by payaso »

The USA is a big piece of shit... This country sucks dicks like no other. if you're living outside the US, and your scamming the Gov, good for you.. You rock for doing that.... If you have a chance to screw the Gov over, do it, you'll feel better at night. I know I would.

Just thought I'd rant a bit about it, and get it off my chest.... :finger: USA you piece of shit.....

That is all.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

for the most part yea - I agree.

but for today - these fuckers take the cake
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4551230/

stupid, un-educated, pieces of shit, zealots, blindly following some whack-assed bullshit they probably mis-understand completely.
I fucking hate these people

here's a few more photos of these assholes and what they did and how they celebrate it
http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/new ... ews_photos

I hope they all die a slow, painful death and get their corpses humiliated and molested for what they do - they deserve it.

p.s.
guess all this should be in the "rant" thread huh?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

CaboWabo wrote:p.s.

Nope..... This is more than just a rant... I'm so sick and tired of the US just screwing the fuck out of american citizens so the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer.

I'm not letting it slide anymore.. I don't give a flying fuck what gov official reads it. I'll shove my fuckin dick so far down his throat, I'll be tickling his fuckin hemroids..... You got that USA? Fuck you.. You dirty bunch of fuck heads....

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Post by Son_Gokou »

payaso wrote:
CaboWabo wrote:p.s.

Nope..... This is more than just a rant... I'm so sick and tired of the US just screwing the fuck out of american citizens so the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer.

I'm not letting it slide anymore.. I don't give a flying fuck what gov official reads it. I'll shove my fuckin dick so far down his throat, I'll be tickling his fuckin hemroids..... You got that USA? Fuck you.. You dirty bunch of fuck heads....

Psst.... There's this kind of CD made by "Anti-Flag" or something like that.....Anti Flag CD, made by Anti-Flag....whatever it's called. I thought you'd be interested, recorded in this CD is a bunhc of peeps who diss the government reeeaaalll good.

Anyways...I'm not much of a news-reader these days......What's the basic summary?
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Son_Gokou wrote:What's the basic summary?
I'm glad you asked.... The US Gov is full of shit, and will lie to you until the day you breathe your last breath.

Not only that, but the stuff you in particular are learning in school this very day is a huge fuckin lie. (not talking about math, and shit like that. That's good stuff)

Have you heard your teachers saying shit like "Work hard, and be a good person,and study, and stay in school and you can be/do whatever you want" You've heard that one right? It's forced in your head for as long as you are in school. well, that the biggest fucking lie there is.

The funniest thing is they know it's BS while spouting off about it. Half of those morons are there cause they couldn't get the job they studied for.....

You tell those fat ass lazy teachers that it's not what you know, but rather who you know..

crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

payaso wrote:Nope..... This is more than just a rant... I'm so sick and tired of the US just screwing the fuck out of american citizens so the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer.
See now, that's what I've been trying to tell people.

I hear ya man, I get so fed up with the way the system works.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Lets see... I'm a muslim, I'm a citizen of another country and I'm a felon. I think I'll keep my 2 cents on this subject to myself. :???:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

I give up supporting the underdog , let them handle it themselves.
Last edited by filelicker on Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

well the first step to fixing this butthole of a naziesq system is to fucking vote in november!!!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol: no dude let her rip - you've got a view from both sides.
plus I'm certain you're not like those crazy morons in the news story I posted.

I could see you threatening with a butcher knife, but I don't think you'd stoop to dragging a contractors charred body who's there only to help you rebuild your country (these people were not soldiers), through the streets so others can beat it with sticks and shit.

besides, Turks and the US have had a pretty good relations (especially in comparison) since the 60's.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Actually cabo, if you think about it, those contractors weren't all that innocent. The iraqis think that they are being invaded by the usa, and in a way they are. All of the major government contracts are being given to us companies. I'm sure there are plenty of iraqi contracting firms that are struggling now and are as capable as the americans in rebuilding their own country.
Imperialist america aint just a statement, it gets truer with every passing year.
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

sessiz wrote:Actually cabo, if you think about it, those contractors weren't all that innocent. The iraqis think that they are being invaded by the usa, and in a way they are. All of the major government contracts are being given to us companies. I'm sure there are plenty of iraqi contracting firms that are struggling now and are as capable as the americans in rebuilding their own country.
Imperialist america aint just a statement, it gets truer with every passing year.
word to that...... it's where us aussie's are gonna be in east timor in 5 years times...... fucking John Howard...

the two biggest dickheads I know....

ph2t.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

All of these countries that hate Americans hate us because as soon as the U.S. army passes through, here come the christian missionaries trying to convert everyone under the guise of "humanitarianism".

This is why they call us crusaders.

DEAR U.S. GOVT.: NEXT TIME YOU INVADE SOMEONES COUNTRY TO "HELP" THEIR PEOPLE, TELL THE 700 CLUB TO STAY HOME!!! THEY ALREADY HAVE THEIR OWN BELIEFS!!! THEY DON'T WANT TO BE "SAVED"!!!

Oh, yeah, and the few get rich standing on the backs of the masses... and it is not based on merit. It's all connections and vanity.

Damn, you done got me started.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Some links to promote thought.

http://www.theneworleanschannel.com/new ... etail.html <<< Privacy? Yeah, not anymore.

http://physics911.org/net/index.php <<< Conspiracy? Maybe, maybe not.

http://www.foggymyst.com/DontLoot.wmv <<< Why don't those iraqis just cooperate?

I think I may start another links thread. :???: