Breaking News.....

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

you know, in a typical situation - that's very true.

I could see their anger - and I'm not condoning or justifying that what we did, where, why, how, or any of that.
we're obviously a country run by moronic dickheads, filled with a people that like to be lead around by the hand by big brother.

however, I can say with confidence, that's absolutely no fucking excuse what-so-ever.

civilized countries belong to NATO.
nothing would happen until there was a majority agreement by NATO. as it somewhat did, which didn't support US interests as much as it serves French, German, and Spanish interests.

all over in my industry (IT) our jobs are going overseas to cheaper labor.
contracts are not being awarded to US companies, they are being awarded to other countries - mainly Eastern Indian countries.

if I followed the Iraqi's lead.
that means I should go out and shoot and grenade some guys from Iraq, hang their bodies on the brooklyn bridge, drag and beat their charred remains through the streets and dance and celebrate and hold signs that say things like "this is where Iraqi's come to die".

that's just insane.

and my springer final thought:
we're all screwed. everyone wants to impose their shit on someone else - all over the world. it's a mad - mad world :-D
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

CaboWabo wrote: however, I can say with confidence, that's absolutely no fucking excuse what-so-ever.
Trust, I'm not trying to make up excuses here man.
civilized countries belong to NATO.
nothing would happen until there was a majority agreement by NATO. as it somewhat did, which didn't support US interests as much as it serves French, German, and Spanish interests.
Cabo, the war in iraq wasn't sanctioned by the UN. Baby Bush said fuck that and went in. Yeah he had some support, but not the full support of our so called "allies".
all over in my industry (IT) our jobs are going overseas to cheaper labor.
contracts are not being awarded to US companies, they are being awarded to other countries - mainly Eastern Indian countries.
True, but I'm talking about the industrial sectors. Which can be argued to be the major backbone of any country. Can you say "OIL"?
if I followed the Iraqi's lead.
that means I should go out and shoot and grenade some guys from Iraq, hang their bodies on the brooklyn bridge, drag and beat their charred remains through the streets and dance and celebrate and hold signs that say things like "this is where Iraqi's come to die".

that's just insane.
See, you don't have any east indian IT guys in your neighboorhood surrounded by soldiers with tanks and guns. You're livelyhood wasn't just taken from you by force. I get what you're saying cabo and understand your point. It aint right what they did, I agree. Call it insane becuase it is. It aint all that hard to lose your sanity when you don't see a future for yourself.
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

sessiz wrote:Can you say "OIL"?
Here's what I don't get.
The United States conquers Babylon, and I'm paying almost 2 bucks a gallon for gas? There's something shady going on there.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

well I can see we're both seeing somethings on the same level and other things we're not quite, which is perfectly fine.
maybe it's my ignorance and full understanding, maybe not.
I just don't see where major differences lie.
As you can see from most of this thread (minus our convo), most everyone feels like their livelyhood has been taken from them.
no we don't have soldiers in uniform, they were gangster clothing.
I know you see where I'm going so I'll stop there.
now I'm not nieve enough to believe the entire situations are exactly the same - I know that.
and I know how underhanded and dirty the US can be - I live here and see it daily, it effects my life tremendously.
but what country isn't.

at any rate, I'm glad we can have a civilized convo instead of just a "fuck you, you're wrong" thing.
new touchy subject up there with god and abortion :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Bird wrote:
sessiz wrote:Can you say "OIL"?
Here's what I don't get.
The United States conquers Babylon, and I'm paying almost 2 bucks a gallon for gas? There's something shady going on there.
Yup, count yourself lucky though. When I lived in Turkey I was paying close to $2 a liter. That's what, $8 a gallon? That was almost 5 years ago though, probably more now. :-)

Our dependency on oil is also "THE" main reason why we're where we're at now. Don't forget that the bush family made it's money from oil and still has oil as their number one interest.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

CaboWabo wrote:
at any rate, I'm glad we can have a civilized convo instead of just a "fuck you, you're wrong"
i disagree. i think you guys are all fuckheads. we can never have a civil conversation anymore!!!

on a serious note, this thread started heating up at the time when i was in a chatroom with two foreigners. one a jive turkey middle eastern dude and another crock humpin cane toad licker from the brittish prison colony.

you see bits bring us all together!!!
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

CaboWabo wrote:well I can see we're both seeing somethings on the same level and other things we're not quite, which is perfectly fine.
maybe it's my ignorance and full understanding, maybe not.
I just don't see where major differences lie.
As you can see from most of this thread (minus our convo), most everyone feels like their livelyhood has been taken from them.
no we don't have soldiers in uniform, they were gangster clothing.
I know you see where I'm going so I'll stop there.
now I'm not nieve enough to believe the entire situations are exactly the same - I know that.
and I know how underhanded and dirty the US can be - I live here and see it daily, it effects my life tremendously.
but what country isn't.

at any rate, I'm glad we can have a civilized convo. new touchy subject up there with god and abortion :lol:
Fuck you!!! You're wrong!!! :-)
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

also remember that he is NOT FROM TEXAS He was born in connecticut.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

fuck you, you're wrong :lol:
edit: shit, sessiz beat me to it
see, we see eye to eye a lot
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

CaboWabo wrote:fuck you, you're wrong :lol:
i thought you said you stare at the back of his neck a lot?
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

hogjowlz wrote:
CaboWabo wrote:fuck you, you're wrong :lol:
i thought you said you stare at the back of his neck a lot?
I think you're a lil mixed up there buddy. :???:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

oh sorry, what were you saying payaso?
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

crikey!! where to start!? it's all true, your government is really letting the american peeps down big time! and they've been doing it for years. the pattern is too familliar, us gives military aid to a struggling country, leaves it to fend for it's self then decides they are a threat to little bobby usa and bombs the shit out of it. i'm not convinced there is such a person as osama or that any of the crap coming outta the "official" news channels. they lie to you and do the most pathetic cover ups to create a distraction from the real evil they spread. i mean by definition the us gov, cia and military are the most real and immedeate terrorist threat facing the world today!!
now don't get me wrong, it's just as bad down here. we're just 10 years behind down here in most things political. our government is on shaky ground now about blindly following the us into conflict and we even screw the odd country over too (east timor). we take people who have travelled across an ocean with nothing, in a leaky pile of shit boat to flee a horriffic fate and send them away claiming we can't cope with too many people in our country (aus is roughly the size of the usa, with a population of 20 million!)
one problem you guys face is the fact that george is openly and obviously a narrow minded moron. this whole thing screws it up for the people that it's supposed to help. i'm sure i'm not alone in thinking travelling overseas is now more difficult because of the reputation that precedes us. america = conquering war state, australia = the new south afrika! now people have to watch their backs all the time, i chat to sessiz on aim now and then and i'm sure he's just a regular lowlife like the rest of us, not a blind murderous muslim sheep! all of a sudden everyone's scared to say what they feel because we might be labelled a threat and scrutinised for the rest of our lives. ha! fuck em, i got nothin to hide. and even if you do speak out they can't hear you, they're too busy monitoring people covertly to see what's in front of them!
iraq, osama bin laden, afghanistan, saddam hussein, terrorist, s11, bali, oil. NOW we got the intended audience listening!!!
guys, i know it may not help (refer to your last election result) but vote those turds out, i'm gonna! it's worth a shot but most likely pointless. if you really wanna make a difference, it starts at the grass roots level. people like youi an me standing up and saying "fuck you and your blatant control methods! i'm thinking for me from now on!!!!"

phew! :shock: glad i got that one out. just remember kiddies, never believe lies :suspect:
i used to be cool
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Now doesn't this feel good? Bottom line is, I just want what's fair... I'm not looking to screw people over, but just not to get screwed over myself. If the US gov is wanting to play the game where one gets ahead, and one gets screwed, trust me, I'm playing the role of the screwer.

And to the "Nobody said life was fair" people, fuck that shit... If it's gonna be an unfair place, I'm a be on top.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
jmays
bitGangsta'

s

Post by jmays »

well without getting into the political points of few, i am just blessed that i dont have to worry about the kinds of things that go on in the east, draging a dead corps thru the streets. if i ever see that kinda thing in the usa i will move to a desserted island.
jeff