Breaking News.....

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

betty.k wrote: we take people who have travelled across an ocean with nothing, in a leaky pile of shit boat to flee a horriffic fate and send them away claiming we can't cope with too many people in our country (aus is roughly the size of the usa, with a population of 20 million!)
Hey we do that too! :eek:
i chat to sessiz on aim now and then and i'm sure he's just a regular lowlife like the rest of us, not a blind murderous muslim sheep!
Even before the whole terrorist fad, I was being questioned by police at every traffic stop becuase of my record. Now alls I need is that asshole cop that realises my name is arabic and I have a record to decide to report my ass to the fbi for scrutiny. Think that shit don't happen? It's happened to 2 people I know allready, and one is back in lebanon as we breath.
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I believe it.
and it's pitiful they stoop to those levels.
shit they want neighbors to spy on each other.
the government likes to control us with fear.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

sessiz----- buy my house for $10,000 and you will never have to worry again--- the cops out here never pull anyone over or care about anything-- you would be invisible!
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

I used to bump into a former coworker of mine who happens to be Iraqi all the time, and shortly after 9/11 he told me that the FBI had been to his house to question him like 6 times. That's a damn shame. The guy is just here trying to make a better living for his family.

Hog, I know we should vote and be heard and all of that, but look at the choices. American politicians are all bought and paid for by the same corporate lobbying groups. Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative, none of that really matters because it all boils down to who's funding them. The bottom line is, the elite who are really calling the shots could give 2 shits less about the American public. All we are are mindless consumers to them.

Power to the people!
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

filelicker wrote:sessiz----- buy my house for $10,000 and you will never have to worry again--- the cops out here never pull anyone over or care about anything-- you would be invisible!
North dakota? Corn fields? Scare me. :sad:
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

no corn----- just sun flowers and cannola.
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

filelicker wrote:no corn----- just sun flowers and cannola.
Oh, that's cool then. :-)
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Well this is just shit.... This country pisses me off every fuckin other day. Now this is just my personal point of view, but from this continent hopper to my homland pimps, No One Like Us! It's true, if it wasn't for our entertainment industry I firmly belive that the US would not be the world power that it is now.

Hell I was in Amsterdam a couple years ago w/ two American friends and a bum asked us for money, when my friend offered money, he realized she was American and told her to fuck off w/ her pitty cash..... A BUM REFUSED MONEY...... yeah think on that. But to quote South Park, "I got a big American Penis" Pisses me off, but hell I am just as guilty, bottum line, Nov pimps should be at the polls. It aint a cure, but lawd it's better than the barrel we are staring down.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
Son_Gokou
bitNinja

Post by Son_Gokou »

You guys aren't the only ones who are sick of this war shit....

I myself am indian (from India, not native american) and some bitch-fuckers like to take advantage of the fact that my background is from the east, and call me osama. I was eatin a white cocunut meringue cookie one time, (meringue cookies are basically just dry and hard), and this black guy, tall and FAT, asked me for one. I gave him one, and he crushed it into a powder in his hand, and said "Whatchoo tryin to do to me boy? Is this anthrax? You trying to poison me, indian terrorist boy???" And today he brought it up, 4-5 months after that incident, and told everyone.

These guys at my school are a perfect example of LIARS....They will slander my background, say things such as "Hey A.J., how's uncle osama?" and a bunch of SHIT!!!!!!! In fact, you wanna know about my race's accomplishments? First off, did you know about the time they....*gets slapped in the face with hogjowlz's trout*......never mind....gotta stay on the topic....

But, payaso....I don't get what you mean by the teachers at my school lying about how getting good grades can affect your career. I mean, for god sakes, a guy who has F's and D's in his math classes all the time can't exactly become an html designer or a code-hacker!

And the government....I never noticed anyone talking shit about them until George Bush became president. I know that he is one of the very few presidents who was full of shit. He made a bunch of promises that he never fulfilled, he declared war on Iraq without ANY proof that they had plans to unleash their "weapons of mass destruction", and he flirts around with society. He basically slandered Iraq, talks shit, and loves to score easy brownie points with the people of America.

What I mean by flirting with society and all that, consists of his following actions:

-hosting a baseball game consisting of little kids as players, and having a Disney channel actor to sing the national anthem
-attending a racing event, making the announcement for racers to "start your engines", and waving to the crowd, showing off his authority and getting cheers from the crowd. FAKE BASTARD!!!!
-going to a school and reading infantile books with kids
-so much more.
-sending my dad (he works at the United Nations in Manhattan, he's an account clerk....not that much of an important role, but you guys are entitled to think I'm full of shit, if you must) some letters asking him to join his campaign and send him 50 dollars, bribing him with a high quality picture of himself and his wife standing together.

Anyone who wishes that George Bush will die, go to hell, and be raped up his ass with a blade in hell, say AYE!

AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE!!!!!!!!!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

so they call indians terrorists? dont most indians hate muslims?
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Son_Gokou wrote:...I don't get what you mean by the teachers at my school lying about how getting good grades can affect your career. I mean, for god sakes, a guy who has F's and D's in his math classes all the time can't exactly become an html designer or a code-hacker!
I don't even know where to begin on this... Yes they can. I know high-school dropouts with high paying professional careers in many different fields. Some of the biggest slackers I have come across in this life have gotten further on personality than people who did everything they are supposed to and worked hard.
I have no trust for "educated" people. Go to any college campus and you will see what is going on. Slacking, partying, and cramming for tests. I really want these people handling my affairs(right). They get by and go on to their careers, and they FRONT. They kiss ass and get into managements little clique, and get ahead of the people who are genuinely busting their asses. Very unfair indeed.
A society that puts entertainers and athletes ahead of real people doing real shit is what we have degraded to. It sickens me.

Getting ahead SHOULD be based on merit. Unfortunately, that just isn't the case.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

too true...
that old saying "Good guys finish last" starts to become more and more of a reality with each day.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Son_Gokou wrote:But, payaso....I don't get what you mean by the teachers at my school lying about how getting good grades can affect your career. I mean, for god sakes, a guy who has F's and D's in his math classes all the time can't exactly become an html designer or a code-hacker!

See what i mean by them filling your impressionable mind? you're already setting yourself up for a major let down....

Of course a person that has bad grades can be successful... Did you know that "Bill Cosby", and many others never even finished high school?

You'll understand what I'm saying in a few more years when you go in to apply for a job, and you get beat out by some guy with less education than you only because he knew the owner, and you didn't.

It's called nepitism..

You could just as easily be on the other side though. If you were to marry some rich girl and her pop has a large company, and hires you first just cause you're fuckin his daughter. Happens every day.

So not only can someone that had Ds, and Fs in math get a good job, but they can get top jobs and fire the people with degrees...

If this is not making any sense, you're in the group with the rest of us.
Tell your stupid teacher that payaso said to go back to the teachers lounge, and smoke another cigarette, and hope for a clue...

Degrees = Dick (unless you're in the medical, or law field.)

Welcome to America :-)

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Bird wrote:I have no trust for "educated" people. Go to any college campus and you will see what is going on. Slacking, partying, and cramming for tests. I really want these people handling my affairs(right). They get by and go on to their careers, and they FRONT. They kiss ass and get into managements little clique, and get ahead of the people who are genuinely busting their asses. Very unfair indeed.
I went to college and I partied hard and slacked off, but I also worked my ass off. I'm not at all like the people that you describe here. I do know people like that... the girl in the office next to me fits your stereotype perfectly. I don't think it has anything to do with education, though. I think some people take pride in what they do and have a good work ethic, while others are just looking for the next angle to weasel their way to the top. Some of my friends went to college and some didn't... all are hard-working, regular folks.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

I wasn't saying everyone who goes to college and does a lot of partying isn't putting in the work... just there are a lot of people who are not.
You can tell who's applying themselves and who's angling, I just hate to see people like that get ahead of legit people.