You want it,you got it...

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Gfunk wrote:Well, if anyone is still interested, I could be the one to buy the 48 pack and send them out to the people who want packs of 4, or less if need bem but I believe we have a total of 12 people interested (or atleast had). However, realizing shipping 48 of those things from somewhere overseas is going to cost a pretty penny, so I'd say $30 per pack of 4. That's HALF the price of an SE, so if you are willing to live with bam/bam steering, but want real smooth acceleration and lower bodies, ect. just let me know. If I can have 10 more people (my friend and I make 2 orders) PM me then saying you would be willing to paypal (or get the money to me somehow) $30 for 4 of these fine cars. I will even pay the shipping costs to get them out to YOU (as long as your in the continental US) because I'm so willing to promote these things.
Eager lil' fella.... :-)
BOURBON TIME OUT!
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

My only beef with this whole clusterfuck is the arrogance that dude came with... "they won't be available until I make them available"... "I'm the one making things happen"

Whatever... anyone can import shit and sell it... WOW.. Just because you were the first to try doesn't make you special... I understand wanting to make a buck, too, but that price jack is just that... a JACK... I ain't about to shell out all of that money now only to see them at the mall for $12 in 2 months... I can wait, I have plenty of other fine cars to tide me over.

Maybe I should buy an Epoch, that seems to give SOME people the right to think they are all mighty and powerful micro gurus... SOME people.
chrome
bitNinja

Post by chrome »

If someone was counting on me to be one of the 12, please exclude me now. I've changed my mind.

My two cents on SE's are that the old ones suck and the new ones rule all. I have two, the Torino and the Chevelle. The Torino's steering is perfect, 7 steps both ways. The Chevelle is missing one to the left, but I can live with that. Both cars are great, and the bodies don't bother me much at all.

Later,
Chrome...
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

chewysk8er911 wrote:zzSE's arent true propo. I've driven a normal oldschool zipzap with my superslick controller and it Proformed almost as if it was truely propo.
As one of the definitions given for ‘proportion’ in the Webster’s dictionary: “To divide into equal or just shares”

A standard ZipZaps (and I imagine we now know that the Panther too) is NOT ‘proportional’ because it is magnet based and the wheels are PULLED left or right.

A ZipZaps SE IS ‘proportional’ because it uses a gearing mechanism to turn the vehicle left or right in PROPORTIONAL steps.

If you want to debate that a ‘true’ propo vehicle uses a Servo, well then state that...but by definition, the SE is indeed propo.
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

this thread is out of hand.

bitpimps does not endorse any vendors so buy at your own risk.