You want it,you got it...

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

so i am how does this thing drive compared to ses? pics? differences? similarities?

who gives a fuck who found who what where when? props to all who made the effort in doing so. so fucking share or im comin after ya!!
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

hogjowlz wrote:so fucking share or im comin after ya!!
...and I got your back jowlz dogg.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

hogjowlz wrote:who gives a fuck who found who what where when? props to all who made the effort in doing so. so fucking share or im comin after ya!!
Agreed, I appreciate the effort, kudos to you guys, now break out. :lol:

Seriously though, judging from Sinned's vid, I'm impressed, and definately interested, but rather not go the ebay route.

Do you have other plans to be selling these? What's one of these gonna run me? How's your availability? I mean you just got a few, or you ready to meet the demand, cause I'm sure several, like me, might not be ready to drop the $$ today, but will be wanting one of these in the near future, and if they're as cool as they seem, then you know we're coming back for more.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
I AM
bitThug

Post by I AM »

hogjowlz wrote:
who gives a fuck who found who what where when? props to all who made the effort in doing so. so fucking share or im comin after ya!!
Agreed, I appreciate the effort, kudos to you guys, now break out.
Agreed...no point in tallking about it if you dont plan on sharing the goods.

Believe Me im ready to drop a review but ive held off due to an agreement with another person ( call it a biz arrangement) BUT i did provide some info to that mod man Azimov so technically...lol. But thats the only reason i havent dropped the review..because i gave my word that someone else would get those "honors" if you will. I keep my word. And Azi should have the goods soon. Speaking of which....

I will have my second shipment this afternoon (@ 3 hours).
Seriously though, judging from Sinned's vid, I'm impressed, and definately interested, but rather not go the ebay route.
You should be. Of all of the Micro enthusiast out there i think you pimps here and the cuzzos at Micro Aus will appreiate these cars the most. I own 3 Epochs , plenty of clones and tank steering clones , Zip Zaps first gen cars and 2 ZZSE's. These cars rank behind Epochs and are about even with Fett Modded Zip Zap SE's overall. It KILLS a ZZSE stock though without question thanks in large part to the speed and ability to drop custom bodies on the ride (see DIECAST) without the pain in the ass work the ZZSE requires due to its high PCB. If im correct....and im not positive because i didnt get into Super Bits but these seem to fulfill all the expectations of the Super Bit plus more ( as i dont think the Super Bit was supposed to be propo). As far as buying on Ebay..i feel ya ...i was the same way until i was on the other side of the fence.
Do you have other plans to be selling these? What's one of these gonna run me? How's your availability? I mean you just got a few, or you ready to meet the demand, cause I'm sure several, like me, might not be ready to drop the $$ today, but will be wanting one of these in the near future, and if they're as cool as they seem, then you know we're coming back for more.
Yes...first shipment sold quickly and the second shipment will be here in @ 2-3 hours. There wont be any issues in regard to meeting anticipated interest. Ive got the numbers (aka Quite Enough) thanks to Swav' House ;-)

Sorry about the full review pimps but i gave my word. IF tonight my boy says its all good then ill drop it like its hot but for now...a Pimps word is bond.

Ill say this...when some TRUE modding pimps get there hands on these cars watch out....wait..Dennis already did.
"Most of my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects."
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

word dude. its all good. we will be waitin lol.
kvik369
bitPlaya'

Post by kvik369 »

I may not be paying attention or it might be the burnt out brain cells, but are these being sold or what?
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

when i am gets over the initial "i think im cool" phase. i predict these will be allover the malls this xmas.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

the biggest problem with this sorta hollywood hype is i'm tyred of hearing about these things already. i'd rather just buy an se, it's here.
i used to be cool
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

betty.k wrote:the biggest problem with this sorta hollywood hype is i'm tyred of hearing about these things already. i'd rather just buy an se, it's here.
I hear ya, especially if it's no better than a FETed SE, I can FET an SE, but, I'm curious what these will do with FETs.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

I'm just plain curious about them....someone just show me some decent pics of the stock chasis please.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
kvik369
bitPlaya'

Post by kvik369 »

I know - they got us novices (me) interested
I AM
bitThug

Post by I AM »

hogjowlz wrote:when i am gets over the initial "i think im cool" phase. i predict these will be allover the malls this xmas.
Hog , Hog , Hog.....

I can only imagine you typed that specifically to illicite some type of response from me so here it is.

Is Dennis L ( aka Sinned) in the " I think im cool phase" considering he owns/knows about these toys and knew about them before ANY of us?

Is Swavey in the "I think im cool phase" for taking an interest in them and doing research and doing so before ANY of us?

Is Azimov in the "I think im cool phase" because he inquired about them? LoRDDeVO2 ? JDM-R34 ? chewysk8er911 ? Payaso ? The countless others who took a look?

Why is it that I AM "thinks he is cool" in regard to this toy?

I AM has not started one thread in regard to these cars ( not even this one ) here on BP.

I AM has not started advertising ( and more than likely wont. Why? Because i brought mine in for local consumption along with other products i move. Other people may or may not begin selling them. Thats not my business).

I AM has only posted ONE thread on the ENTIRE internet in regard to these cars and it wasnt here. There are countless other threads on the Net' regarding the cars now...NONE have anything to do with me.

In fact ...I AM hasnt said ANYTHING about ANYTHING save direct answers to direct questions.

Bottom Line..... any and all hype started in regard to these cars wasnt started by me and the interest grew on its on.
You dont want to hear about Panthers...dont read or open threads about the toys.
You dont want to buy them....dont. Nobodies forcing you to and considering there are no commercials about them the only info you get is the info YOU SEEK.
You like your ZZSE's ...great. So do i.
I half expected this kinda shit from Stampede man or someone of his ilk but im a grown ass man and im assuming you are to so it kinda threw me off. Be rest assured though homie, i dont even let my Pops disrespect me so im sure as hell not going to let a veiled pot shot slide on the internet.

Watch my name comin outta your mouth homie and if you think thats internet tough talk GET AT ME .
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

I think I am cool. 8-)
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
I AM
bitThug

Post by I AM »

Off toic for a sec - Finks your Boat is phat.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Again I reiterate, I think I am cool.

Hehe bahh never mind, I'm a jack ass. Thanks bro, once I get my new blades she will be ready to be revealed (they will do the trick to remove the last reminents of epoxy)
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc