You want it,you got it...

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
stampede_dude
bitNinja

You want it,you got it...

Post by stampede_dude »

Hmmmm......
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 96166&rd=1

Edit-oh shit hes using dennis' work as examples and plugs from here and MRCC and Wegotu!
Last edited by stampede_dude on Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
synj
bitGangsta'

Post by synj »

not only that but hes using Sinned's Panther car... same brand not the same car STUPID MOTHERFUCKER
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

yep,thats what im meanin...all i can say is :-) byebye...
synj
bitGangsta'

Post by synj »

LMAO 7 FEEDBACK WITH 88.9% POSITIVE HAHAHAHA
NOOB!!!
HAHA
Check the feed back...
And I Quote:
"LIER! Discription said NEW, item was not even close to new. Avoid this seller F-"
LMAO
ALL BITPIMPS DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY OR BID ON THIS!!!
stampede_dude
bitNinja

hmmm

Post by stampede_dude »

yes d00d and the picture is kinda messed up or fuzzy like he stole it er sumthin...
synj
bitGangsta'

Post by synj »

4 different stolen pictures used in paint to put together as one because he didnt want to pay extra for extra pictures
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

hmmm i didnt know you had to pay extra for more pictures...oh well anyways and $35?that thing cant be much better or different from a zz se.he says its 'dual celled' but isnt the zz se too?
synj
bitGangsta'

Post by synj »

Yes i believe it is dual celled but it might have a little more go than the SE
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Me, just being the pain in the ass that I am!! :-D

I asked him if he had permission to use the info, pics, and links in his add. I'm just curious to see the response I get, if any.

I sell on Ebay from time to time and don't like fraud or theft of other peoples shit. I've been ripped off before.
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

hmmmm....the way hes talkin on MRCC he might just be legit :???:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

looks like a kid to me.
and if he's not, that's how he comes across - so that's no points in his favor.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
I AM
bitThug

Post by I AM »

Stampede Dude i must commend you. You searched that link down and splashed it all over MRRC and here. Your a credit........

To tha muthafuckin Haters Club of the Century ya Bitch!

That auction is MINE and i just received a shipment of the hard to find product THIS morning via Fed EX. What fuccin kills me is that as long as ive been here and on the Mini RC forums (well over a year casting bodies and selling shit on Tiny/MRRC/WGU and a few others) only one other bastard was as dedicated a dick wad as you.

You want better pics - ASK for them. I got crap loads with garbage cans and squirrels in the back ground ya hoe.
SYNJ what the fuck are you talking about? Get ya hand off ya dick and stop whiffing root smoke homie. That PANTHER CHARIOT (not just Panther like the previous clones) car that Dennis is using is the one and the same PANTHER CHARIOT shipment i received. How do i know? Cause i did the research over a 5 day span and got in contact with the company in China DIRECTLY (spent much time on the phone with them). Sinned's Panther car (specifically the body) is on the left side panel of the open front box. How do i know...CAUSE I GOT A SHIPMENT BITCH. I dont wait for muthafuckers to make shit happen...I MAKE IT HAPPEN.

You wanna rag on 88.9% positive feedback? Whats next...99%? 6 out of 7 people had excellent transactions and this one kid (out of 2 ZZSE's that were sold mind you) gets pissed because he didnt know the Chevelle would be opened and test run once in order to ensure he didnt claim it didnt work adn ask for a refund AND IM THE BAD GUY? Not to mention the lil bitch received an extra body for free IN THE PACKAGE as a thank you for the purchase. POST THAT ya one eyed K0ck sucker! Peep MY feedback - NOBODY else had issues. The day a man is convicted cuz one out of 7 people yell "guilty" is the day we all need kick rocks cuz the game is over.

SG219 - You came correct. I answered your question. Feel free to post . No beef with you.
Cabo - I appreciate that you let playas tell it like it is on your forum without massive edits. Again no beef with you despite how you may view the pics.

Like Snoop Dog said " I lay it out for yall to play it out."
"Most of my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects."
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I AM wrote:Stampede Dude i must commend you. You searched that link down and splashed it all over MRRC and here. Your a credit........

To tha muthafuckin Haters Club of the Century ya Bitch!
Great call there.^^^^^ Can't agree more. :rockon:

I AM wrote:SG219 - You came correct. I answered your question. Feel free to post . No beef with you.
Thank you there.^^^^^^ :-)

And as always, I feel free to post, no need for permission!!!! :wink:
I AM
bitThug

Post by I AM »

Stampede my Ebay feedback is 90% now...is that good enuff? How about when it hits 93% in an hour or 2...is that good enuff?

Herb ass mthafucka

I didnt mean it like that SG219 playa...i meant i had no beef is all.

And now that the cat is out of the damn bag lol....

Props to Swavey who deserves ALL of the credit for the research initially. Without this dude NO one other than Dennis would no what was crackin'.
"Most of my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects."
Swavey
bitThug

What is wrong with you guys..........

Post by Swavey »

Aight, this is retarded.....

I dont think you guys should really disrespect people online you dont know, cause of your own arogance.....

These cars ARE legit, I have been in touch with this guy a lot!

What is wrong with showing pictures of some other peoples work.... He gave props where props were due... I think you are all WAY out of line...

Sinned never realeased any information about his cars, so someone found them for everyone to have... now you guys go and call him down :s that makes NO sence to me at all...

:D Swavey