my apology to i am

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Well I didn't get a chance to defend my statements before the thread got locked, so here's what I got to say.

I AM, I know who you are, I've seen you around since the beginning. I've never had a beef with you, and I don't now. I probably came across harse this morning, I'm sorry about that, my crack head neighbors kept me up all night.

I do stand behind the fact that your review came across as nothing but a bunch of hype. Even after reading your response, I still feel your statements are misleading.

If I am correct, I was led to believe you are the one selling these cars. Correct? If you're gonna tell me that your review was entirely unbiased, I'd say that's preposterous.

Again, I apologize if I came off harsh, anyone that knows me knows that's usually not my style, but I did not appreciate feeling misled.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

I AM wrote: But this stopped being about teh cars long ago.
which is why i had to moderate. go to mrcc or something. see how long all that would have lasted with you being banned without being able to have any rebuttal.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

The whole things a shame.
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I mean how long did he sit on these things, saying he had to let Azimov give the first review, then he finally comes out and admits they're not fully proportional, and then tries to down play it by saying, "It makes you think it's proportional". I mean come on, really, give me a break.

Oh and hey wait, the auction ended yesterday, oh ok, and now you come out with a review. You know what, fuck you for thinking I'm stupid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 96166&rd=1
Gee no bids. :???:

Am I the only one besides Hog that feels liked I've been played?

I'm sorry I'm just getting irritated again.

(Ok, breathe dave 1..2..3..)
Last edited by crazydave on Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Naw I got called a backstabber so don't feel bad dave. :lol:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

lol

I_spam : as dave said, i am aware that you have been arond a long time. which is the only reason i didnt totally make you look like an ass. you have stripped any veterancy in my eyes.
I AM
bitThug

Post by I AM »

im done with you now. youve had your chance and its done.

you are a shady fuck who got caught in the act. just leave. nobody here is buying your shit.
"Most of my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects."