my apology to i am

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

my apology to i am

Post by hogjowlz »

i apologize to anyone who spams bitpimps with a product marked up 700% + exagerated shipping. my bad for doing my job in locking a fucked up drama thread.

we will nolonger protect our members interests.

i said suck my balls
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

<wipes away a tear>

That was beautiful man.
bitThug

Post by I AM »

Hey as long as its open season around here Cabo ( it is right)..

Hog you can eat a dick! LMAO

You lied about the shipping charge mark up and you lied about the 700% mark up and dont have the balls to back it up lol.

But hey i cant beat your ass online so ....until your willing to put something on the line and prove your point..meh...do what you do best and hide behind your ability to edit post bitch.
:cool:
"Most of my life is a constant struggle with inanimate objects."
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

why im even wasting my time

Unit Price:USD4.98/PC that = 5bucks

you sold one on ebay for 35bucks

35 is 700% more than 5.

as far as shipping i know what us domestic shipping costs are for a bit.

the way i and most of our members see this. you got them for say 10bucks after freight shipping and even at that cost thats 350% markup. retail stores only mark up 200% and they have a lot more overhead to cover so i would say thats shady business practices.
taxing even more on shipping puts you in the same category as all the face plate vendors on ebay.

another thing. when you come here spamming shit and acting like an idiot the burdon of proof is on you not me or anyone else. obviously you dont fit in here so just leave.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

I don't get what all the animosity is over. I guess I can see both points of view, but I still don't understand all the tough talk.

I think the price of the cars is a little steep for what they are, but I don't have to buy one. And the whole shipping deal... I've shipped my share of well-packed bits, and $5.00 is totally reasonable. About the smallest box you can fit a bit and controller into and mail first class in the US is going to be around $3.70. I wouldn't begrudge someone getting an extra $1.30 for packaging time (at least 10 minutes), going to the post office (at least 10 minutes), maybe paying for parking, buying tape, etc.

If this was a year or two ago, I probably woulda bought one. As it is, I have enough unfinished projects to last me till the holidays when I'll see these in the mall.

I thought I AM was being pretty straight up. Maybe a little heavy on the attitude, but hey, we're pimps afterall.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

I gotta say, I don't really agree that $5 to ship a box is outrageous at all... it's gonna cost 3-4 bucks for packing materials and postage... a buck or so for the time to package it up nicely, drive it down to the post office and stand in line is pretty fair, I'd say. Also, 700% is an exaggeration of I AM's mark up... y'all forget that shipping costs and time ain't always free. The demand is there and I AM stepped up to cash in on it... he didn't really come over here to sell his shit as much as call bullshit on the comments made on his auction... I've seen way worse rip-offs on ebay. Whatever... like Sdog said, he ain't gettin' my $35... it's too much for me.. even 2 for $60 shipped is too much, but that's 'cuz I don't really want one of those cars. If I was hot for one, I'd pay it. The only beef I really have with ya, I AM, is that third-person creepiness (hue35 doesn't like it when people refer to themselves in the third person)

That thread was a weird read... I don't really care about most of it, 'cuz I'll stomp ass with a mosfetted Thunder Charger with KIT Racer gears for about $8 total... STOMP ASS!
I AM
bitThug

Post by I AM »

why im even wasting my time
Because you care Hog and it bothers you lol. You dont like being embarassed do you?

Heres my proposition to the entire BP community....

Hog says the markup is 700%. Its right there plain as day.
Hog says it cost him to bucks to ship and that 5 dollars is a "rip off". Its in the thread. Im willing to prove him wrong if he promises to apologize for his lies and slander and admit he was wrong. Thats all i ask . If he is willing to do that im willing to prove him wrong :cool:

Unit Price:USD4.98/PC that = 5bucks

you sold one on ebay for 35bucks

35 is 700% more than 5.
And thats where your wrong my unenlightened lil pork chop. Your assuming that the cars are sold to the buyer for 5 dollars US and shippped ALL THE WAY HERE for free .

Tell me people....Does HLJ.com ship for free lol? Doyou think UPS delivers for free? How about Fed Ex? LOL

Hog i understand that your pride is hurtin man and at this point im actually cool but let it go or man up and back up your words. I will.

And dont edit the post punk lol.
as far as shipping i know what us domestic shipping costs are for a bit.

the way i and most of our members see this. you got them for say 10bucks after freight shipping and even at that cost thats 350% markup. retail stores only mark up 200% and they have a lot more overhead to cover so i would say thats shady business practices.
taxing even more on shipping puts you in the same category as all the face plate vendors on ebay.

another thing. when you come here spamming shit and acting like an idiot the burdon of proof is on you not me or anyone else. obviously you dont fit in here so just leave.
I have BEEN here for a year Hog. Did i JUST NOW stop fitting in or are you bothered that someone is putting you on blast/ making you accountable for your actions and words hmmmm?

Do you even know what 200 percent markup is? 500 ?
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

SuperFly wrote:I don't get what all the animosity is over. I guess I can see both points of view, but I still don't understand all the tough talk.

I think the price of the cars is a little steep for what they are, but I don't have to buy one. And the whole shipping deal... I've shipped my share of well-packed bits, and $5.00 is totally reasonable. About the smallest box you can fit a bit and controller into and mail first class in the US is going to be around $3.70. I wouldn't begrudge someone getting an extra $1.30 for packaging time (at least 10 minutes), going to the post office (at least 10 minutes), maybe paying for parking, buying tape, etc.

If this was a year or two ago, I probably woulda bought one. As it is, I have enough unfinished projects to last me till the holidays when I'll see these in the mall.

I thought I AM was being pretty straight up. Maybe a little heavy on the attitude, but hey, we're pimps afterall.

I agree.... This thing got out of hand with a quickness.

Who wants pizza?

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

hue35 wrote:I don't really care about most of it, 'cuz I'll stomp ass with a mosfetted Thunder Charger with KIT Racer gears for about $8 total... STOMP ASS!

Was that a threat? :eek:

Where, and when bitch, where and freakin when????? lmao

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
I AM
bitThug

Post by I AM »

Kick ass you guys, Its not as serious as it seems lol. Dude just doesnt want to admit publicly that he fucked up. We are all men so you know how that goes i guess. Its not a biggie anymore . I cant reach out and beat his ass anyway lol.

And you guys are dead on...i didnt come here advertising and askng for sales. I respect Cabos establishment to much for that. Stampede Man tried toput me on blast and i checked him...ad then THIS all started.lol
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

I AM wrote:Dude just doesnt want to admit publicly that he fucked up. We are all men so you know how that goes i guess. Its not a biggie anymore . I cant reach out and beat his ass anyway lol.l
Cool, now don't push your luck... at a certain point, there'll be a dozen pimps on y'all like a whore on crack.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

lol i didnt fuck up. i called you out and you never backed that shit up. so when i see your #s i will admit that you were right.

payaso: you got the box with that bit i sent you? if i recall it was 2 and change to send.

again you paid maybe 10$ in costs(car/packing materials) for something you unloaded for 40. thats 400% markup which is still a rip off. i understand wanting money for your time thats fine but thats a little excessive and bitpimps doesnt tolerate shady dealers selling shit. and yes posting about it is advertising.
chewy
bitThug

Post by chewy »

I AM wrote:Kick ass you guys, Its not as serious as it seems lol. Dude just doesnt want to admit publicly that he fucked up. We are all men so you know how that goes i guess. Its not a biggie anymore . I cant reach out and beat his ass anyway lol.

And you guys are dead on...i didnt come here advertising and askng for sales. I respect Cabos establishment to much for that. Stampede Man tried toput me on blast and i checked him...ad then THIS all started.lol
can we start a flame thread about him now? :lol:

But honestly if IAM told everyone there was a clone that is better/just as good as a zzse, wouldn't you expect it to cost just as much?

IAM got ragged on when he didn't post info about them. And then when he does, people rag on him for advertising. I think your gonna get ragged on no matter what IAM :p

IAM, don't let people push you around! http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=funny ... CF0039.JPG
Last edited by chewy on Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
synj
bitGangsta'

Post by synj »

DAMNIT I DIDNT GET A SS OF 666 POSTS MOTHERFUCK
I AM
bitThug

Post by I AM »

Not just as much Chewy but competitive sure.

But this stopped being about teh cars long ago. As long as everyone is happy with their projects and their own personal cars its all good. No harm no foul. Its not like i came here with a big sign.