I'm being forced out yo....

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Ahh5hit wrote:Glad to see you are safe! :-)

Was any of your property touched? I take it you are with power or a generator if ya online?
My whole complex is electrified...lol

Not really sure how we have it, but I'm glad we do..lol I also couldn't believe I was online... It's like an omen to tell my brotheren my tales..lol I had to post .

Thank god none of my shit was touched/molested, but I took alot of it with me, and a neighbor that seemed to make it here about 10 hours before me kept a good eye on things. :search:

Was running bit zz and my mini Z up, and down the halls, and running the T Maxx in the parking lot. I really am sick I tell you.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

damit i was hopin you died so id inherit your shit.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

How is your place?
BOURBON TIME OUT!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Good to hear you're alright.

We got very mild weather here, people move here just for our mild weather, so it's hard for me to imagine a storm like that.

A hurricane was supposed to hit here a couple few years ago. they were making a big deal about it, so we walked to the store in the pouring rain, to get candles, bottled water and ice. They were sand bagging the streets and everything. Then it barely sprinkled. We got wetter walking to the store the night before.

So that's my hurricane story, yours are probably alot more exciting. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Take some pics of the destruction. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

nice to hear your safe man.

i was watchin cable today and heard all about it... theres 4 big ones goin right now globally. stay safe!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

hogjowlz wrote:damit i was hopin you died so id inherit your shit.
As I said befire you're a BadAzz !

Silla good to hear you're safe. Any other Pimps out there in Fla. ?

I have relatives there in Daytona & Tallahassee, they're all fine, no damage.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Still over 100,000 peeps with out power here.. They're saying next week some time..

It's hot like fuck here too. :-( so tempers are starting to rise. Fuckin Police tasered a guy who just was trying to get back to his house on the beach to see the damage.. He had his 3 young kids with him too..

Thanks fuck faces... Like he isn't screwed enough by the storm... Thanks for taking down that threat, and leaving the crack dealers alone.. :finger:

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Thats sucks...........did you get photos???
BOURBON TIME OUT!
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

Sdog wrote:Thats sucks...........did you get photos???
I saw it on CNN :-)
cj
Ex-Shack ZipPimp

Post by cj »

I heard on the News that the latest storm was hitting Orlando. Payaso are you still here?
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

cj wrote:I heard on the News that the latest storm was hitting Orlando. Payaso are you still here?

Just barely..... I just got power back on. This shit is starting to get a bit reduntant if you ask me.

It's not really the storms that bother me as I've been through a bunch of them, but it's just that the whole state stops functioning. Gas stations are out of gas. Power's on and off all the time. Stores are all closed up.

Silly shit if you ask me.

sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I could see where it could be commonplace to have hurricanes drop by for a visit. :-)

I guess I could compare it to us in Pittsburgh getting 3 inches of snow and then try to go to the store and pick up some iced tea, you get there and people are stocking up for armegeddon!! :???:

Glad your OK and none of your Bits got harmed. :cool:
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

My uncle called us just before he left the keys and said it was fucking crazy. He got out ok ( I believe this was during the first hurricane that hit) Then when he finally got back the other one came ( haven't heard from him since) I feel for you floridians. Mother nature must be pissed at y'all. I'm glad to hear that you, your family and yo bits made it out ok. Hopefully you can all get a break from this shit. :cool: