The Site Wars (correction: The User Wars)

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

The Site Wars (correction: The User Wars)

Post by CaboWabo »

I just wanted to make a statement.
There are no site wars.
These happenings of late are user wars.
I'm also asking you pimps to chill on going to other sites and starting up some sort of commotion.
Our site does let a lot fly, but other sites don't and if we want our wishes to be respected, we have to respect theirs as well.

I wanted to let others in on something that I think help shows that these sites have no problems with eachother and have helped eachother in one way or another in the past, present, and probably the future.

TinyRC, never had a problem between the sites, matter of fact we share some moderators.

AUSMicro, never had a problem between the sites, we share many of the same users and we've discussed possible friendly joint competitions. We both allow the other to advertise their latest and greatest happenings.

ExtremeMicros (when it existed), never had a problem between the sites, we did a sponsored contest, allow the other to advertise their latest and greatest.

RCMod, never had a problem between the sites, we've exchanged links and have had other discussions that included possible joint contests adventures and provided feedback to one another.

Ripper7Racing, never had problem between the sites, we've exchanged links and have had other discussions that could possibly serve as surprise in the future so I won't mention them.

Any other site/community not on this list, there's no problems there either - at least not from my perspective.

I'm showing this to help calm all this "screw (insert site name here)" and all the other animosity happening lately. It's leaving a bad taste in everyone's mouths and it can't last.
This kind of stuff is driving away the people that help create these communities and that's the biggest shame. If enough of these community leaders are turned off enough to leave - we'll find ourselves out of a hobby and a community to share it with - that'd obviously suck balls.

So, let's stop all this silly bickering and get back to why we all got into the hobby, for the fun.
:geek:
*End the compassionate pimp mode*

*Begin the normal pimp mode*
Of course that's to say, you users that need to duke it out between yourselves - go for it - but do just that, between yourselves, don't be dragging sites into your arguement. If you have any type of respect for yourself, you'll fight your own battles. But keep them where they belong.
:rockon:
Last edited by CaboWabo on Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

id also like to mention that each of those sites except for trc has a pm function. it should be used more.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I shut down 3 threads because of Gokou. He didn't start all of them, but his motive for the first one, spawned 2 more threads that has now grown to biblical proportions. ...and I might say, pretty fuckin' creepy too.

Some people just don't get the idea of individuality!!

Just because I donate to Childrens Hospital in large sums, doens't make me a parent or a user of the hospital. I'm just someone who donates my cash.

Just because I'm a member of a forum and tend to favor one, doesn't make me a trouble maker. I'm just someone who posts there.

Don't judge people by their association with others, judge them on their individuality!!

Me having a friend that does a crime and is doing the time, doesn't make me a criminal.

Sorry about all the analogies, but I wanted to try to make sure I got on the record at a couple of different levels so the posting and comprehension impaired can read it several different ways.

I will always like it here at BitPimps as long as I don't have to put up with creepy fucks.

But I think that it would be taken care of really quick if something got that creepy around these parts. :ak:

It's still all about the RC's.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Ok I'll be good. :oops:

Hey wait, what did I do? I don't post anywhere else. :lol:

You guys be good, ya bunch of hoodlums. :-)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
kvik369
bitPlaya'

Post by kvik369 »

guilty by association
K.I.S.S.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

I'd like to take this moment to recognize our own Hogjowlz for putting the "p" in both "pimp" and "poop"

Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Three Cheers for Hog!
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

how about three beers?
synj
bitGangsta'

Post by synj »

LOL Cabo i noticed MRCC was not up there. :lol:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

synj wrote:LOL Cabo i noticed MRCC was not up there. :lol:
CaboWabo wrote:Any other site/community not on this list, there's no problems there either - at least not from my perspective.
I ain't got a problem with them. I just don't go there.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

synj wrote:LOL Cabo i noticed MRCC was not up there. :lol:
They don't let anyone link to a single fuckin' site!!! EVER!!! :grin:

:-)
synj
bitGangsta'

Post by synj »

Yah well they are a little (Ok, a lot) more strict than BP is.
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

I'm now adding disclaimers to any possibly inflammatory(read: when I voice my opinion) posts I make on other sites, just to be on the safe side... This was from my latest post in the complaint department over at yonder Rip7s...
bird wrote:Bird has no problem with anyone, and is not looking to cause problems... The opinions of Bird are in no way the opinions of the management of this forum or any other forum Bird may be affiliated with... Bird is an individual, with his own free will and personality... Bird is really enjoying speaking of himself in the third person, and is finding it hard to stop...
Last edited by Bird on Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Bird wrote:I'm now adding disclaimers to any inflammatory posts(read: when I voice my opinion) I make on other sites, just to be on the safe side... This was from my latest post in the complaint department over at yonder Rip7s...
bird wrote:Bird has no problem with anyone, and is not looking to cause problems... The opinions of Bird are in no way the opinions of the management of this forum or any other forum Bird may be affiliated with... Bird is an individual, with his own free will and personality... Bird is really enjoying speaking of himself in the third person, and is finding it hard to stop...
Great idea bird. I for one am gonna adopt this. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!