shit

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
stampede_dude
bitNinja

shit

Post by stampede_dude »

im tired of this. im getting out of these little cars for good. im tired of breaking steering wires, messing up bodies, and wearing out axle slots trying to be as good as you people here. i never was statisfied with my slow cars. All of you, yes, even Hogjwls, has far more talent in this field of hobby than I will ever have. sitting on my desk is a load of crap in bags of spare parts i have. look for me in the buy sell trade forum. good luck to you all, and keep doing crazy shit with this little cars...it amazes me :grin:
i might browse a little bit, but im gone for the most part. again, thanks to all of you who tryed to get along with me even after my questions and remarks of pure stupidity...

later
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Peace out man....

We'll be here when you get back in. :-)

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
KaNye
bitHood

Post by KaNye »

We'll be here when you get back in. :-)
And get no pitty when you want your Bit stuff back...
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I've broken many a car, all through my life to get where I'm at.

I like to break stuff, that's my hobby, breaking stuff. After while some good stuff comes out too.

You can learn a lot from your mistakes.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Couldn't have said it better CD. I have a tool box totally devoted to broken bits that I use for salvage. I hack a lot of cars up to get what I want in one car. Of course I produce alot of good cars too, but it all came from trial and error.

I've had my share of headaches. I still remember the first time I tried a dual cell mod. I broke a steering wire with my dremmel and spend about four hours trying to solder it back together. That car is still with me and going strong. Since then I've learned to do my own fet mods and loads of other stuff.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
betula66
bitHood

Re: shit

Post by betula66 »

stampede_dude wrote:im tired of this. im getting out of these little cars for good. im tired of breaking steering wires, messing up bodies, and wearing out axle slots trying to be as good as you people here. i never was statisfied with my slow cars. All of you, yes, even Hogjwls, has far more talent in this field of hobby than I will ever have. sitting on my desk is a load of crap in bags of spare parts i have. look for me in the buy sell trade forum. good luck to you all, and keep doing crazy shit with this little cars...it amazes me :grin:
i might browse a little bit, but im gone for the most part. again, thanks to all of you who tryed to get along with me even after my questions and remarks of pure stupidity...

later
Heads up,man! I'm just like you,but Im still trying and its worth it. At last I managed to paint an old body quite well! :eek:
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i think that no matter what you try to do you should always stick with people that are better than you. there's nothing wrong with not knowing things just so long as you learn from your failures.

believe it or not the people you envy here were once bumbling incompetents too! i know i was, i always wanted to know what made stuff go and would destroy countless toys and even some valuable shit too!! (when i wuz about 6 i smashed open my granpappy's $5000 gold watch with a hammer, just to see what was in it :shock: )

anyways, there'll come a day when all you nincompoops out there pull something apart to fix it, actually fix it and get it back together correctly. when that day comes you will truly be a man/woman. 8-)
i used to be cool