Who gives a big ole greasy shit?

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

ummm...... ducks fly south for the winter.

:lol:
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

For those out there who don't can't stand either of the major canidates.

Yes the inspiration was the Aliens vs. Preditor Movie poster from a few years ago.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

That's pretty good Bilbo, now if you can just get a couple thousand printed as bumperstickers and hand them out in the next few weeks... Or, I guess you could just post it everywhere you can think of. If you don't care I'll cut & paste it onto the streetfire forum, that should piss off a few people on both sides :-o

Just for the heck of it I did a quicky:

The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

I don't mind you posting it anywhere you can.

How about this one.

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I like Dan Quail...at least he was smarter than Al Gore. Sure he couldn't spell potato but did the press jump all over Al when he was looking at statues of the countries founding fathers and asked "so who are those guys?" If stupididty was a disqualifier for political office then we wouldn't have more than three people in office.

I kind of like these:

The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

What everyone seems to forget about Dan Quayle's infamous Potato episode was that is was a spelling bee in a class and the teacher handed Dan the list of words and their correct (yeah right) spelling and the teacher had it spelled P-O-T-A-T-O-E. So if the teacher made the kid spell it than the press would have complained about the declining educational system.

A conspiracy theorist would wonder if the teacher planted the wrong spelled word because the teacher was paid off by Democratic Operatives.

I know my mind can come up with strange ideas.

I had a co-worker convinced that Pringles Potato Chips where a communist plot. All are exactly the same, uniform in size, shape, weight, etc. I loved working with a conspiracy theorist.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I've really disliked John McCain for a long time now, but it's this sort of crap that will keep me from even considering "that one." (if you watched the debate you get that)

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OowxMcVTjTE[/YouTube]