bitPimps vide-muh'fuckin-o... as seen on TeeVee, bitch!!

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

A suggestion.

The theme song on BP radio. :-o
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

now i know why i installed qucktime!! :-)

frickin awesome man, can't wait to show some peeps! :cool:
i used to be cool
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

fucken hell man, talkabout skills, very impressive. I would of liked to of seen a greater focus on the core crew with their rides shown during the slide show part near the end a lot longer....but that's my ego talking...... :?

If you're interested let me know what key you are playing your licks in and I'll try and get some shit down on the old ivory's and send it to you. Would love to contribute, but you can tell me to fuck off if you're not interested, lol..........

cheers,

ph2t.
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

my rough calculations put it in the key of "e".
i used to be cool
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Thanks again, dudes.
ph2t wrote:fucken hell man, talkabout skills, very impressive. I would of liked to of seen a greater focus on the core crew with their rides shown during the slide show part near the end a lot longer....but that's my ego talking...... :?
Yeah, I hear ya... that's the one thing that was kinda hard. I wanted to include every picture on the whole site, but I also wanted to keep it short and sweet... I guess I'd rather hear "I wanted more" than "that was too long"... anyway, yeah, I came up with no perfect solution to that issue. Honestly, I spent a lot of time on the little animations and the editing, and I could have spent more time making sure it was a perfectly fair sample of all the pimps rides, but time just kinda got outta hand.
ph2t wrote:If you're interested let me know what key you are playing your licks in and I'll try and get some shit down on the old ivory's and send it to you. Would love to contribute, but you can tell me to fuck off if you're not interested, lol..........
That'd be cool, actually. If you laid down some keys at a specific bpm, I wonder if it would sync perfectly on my end? That would be a fun and interesting test, if nothing else.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

betty.k wrote:my rough calculations put it in the key of "e".
Yep, it's the lowest note on my bass, thereby making it my favorite key... 8-)
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

bpm = 115 for those wanting to know :-)
i used to be cool
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

hue35 wrote:Thanks again, dudes.
ph2t wrote:fucken hell man, talkabout skills, very impressive. I would of liked to of seen a greater focus on the core crew with their rides shown during the slide show part near the end a lot longer....but that's my ego talking...... :?
Yeah, I hear ya... that's the one thing that was kinda hard. I wanted to include every picture on the whole site, but I also wanted to keep it short and sweet... I guess I'd rather hear "I wanted more" than "that was too long"... anyway, yeah, I came up with no perfect solution to that issue. Honestly, I spent a lot of time on the little animations and the editing, and I could have spent more time making sure it was a perfectly fair sample of all the pimps rides, but time just kinda got outta hand.
that's cool man,I totally dig it. Making a fair share of videos myself, I know what it's like to go through shit and edit/test/edit/test/swear/test/thump desk/test/hit monitor/test/edit/bong/sweet! So I totally understand where you're comming from.
ph2t wrote:If you're interested let me know what key you are playing your licks in and I'll try and get some shit down on the old ivory's and send it to you. Would love to contribute, but you can tell me to fuck off if you're not interested, lol..........
That'd be cool, actually. If you laid down some keys at a specific bpm, I wonder if it would sync perfectly on my end? That would be a fun and interesting test, if nothing else.
coolness, I'll see what I can do. :)
People are mean to you because you're a fucking idiot.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Damn hue, how long did it take you just to do the Homie-mation?

You must have had to shoot that shit frame by frame. What did you shoot, like 150-200 frames? I'm still trippin' on that. I just noticed their mouths moving in the beginning.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
Aaron
bitPlaya'

Post by Aaron »

Mate that is tres cool :)

Seriously cool!

Well done champion effort :)

A.
LBRC
bitGangsta'

Post by LBRC »

Finally got it downloaded. Wow 8)
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

I'm really happy y'all dig it... I appreciate the hell outta that.
crazydave wrote:You must have had to shoot that shit frame by frame. What did you shoot, like 150-200 frames?
Yeah, one at a time... and you're exactly right, there's right about 165 frames of animation in the final edit. Some of it went quick, but some of it... fuck. When you're 60 frames into an 80 frame sequence, and the Homies fall over like dominoes... for the 3rd time in a row. :shock:
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

Ouch ,
you must feel like smashing them to peices with a sledge hammer , covering them in napalm , blasting them with a shotgun , blowing them with c4 , and laughing in their faces .

did i exxagerate too much ?

The vid is amazing , great skills you have there :cool:

you're a true :cool: []D.[].[]v[].[]D :cool:
We don't need no god damn roads!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

you're a true []D.[].[]v[].[]D
At first I was all, "Hey is that some of that secret code all the kiddies are using nowdays" Then I looked closer and realized what it was. That's actually kind of cool. I wanna try.

[]D [] []v[] []D [] []\[] '

Wheee. :-D
Ok, I'm done playin'.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

crazydave wrote: Wheee. :-D
Ok, I'm done playin'.
Wait, I want to try and play too! :-D

[]vv[] []-[] /-\ t
t []-[] e
F (_) ( [< ?

(it was kinda cool tryin' to figure 'em out)
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual