I think ZZ SE's are gonna be history soon...

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
hue35
bitPimp

I think ZZ SE's are gonna be history soon...

Post by hue35 »

I was pokin' around at Bit-Racer.de and noticed all the buzz on this thread...

http://549.rapidforum.com/topic=100478639963

I don't speak German, but this looks like an SE-sized car and these dudes seem to be pretty excited.

I Googled "X-Trek Pro" and found this site...

http://www.x-trek.net/xtproductpro.htm

That original X-Trek stuff came and went through ToysRus real quick-like, ''cuz it looked stupid. These things look like they're gonna be exactly what we've all been waiting for... I translated one of the pages from the German site...
some dude wrote:THE ENGINE HAS SIMPLE TOO MUCH POWER FOR THE DISTANCE

Propotionalitaet very well, but I drives G on untern the millimeters * * (ok 1, 2 times have I pushed through)

Engines for still more power gibts of the ZZSE
then
sinned wrote:That cannot be done at all!

In such a way the stick runs (some OMG!!! emoticons were here)

That is the insanity!!
So, I don't know, but it looks like we gots a GOOD new toy comin' our way...
Last edited by hue35 on Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

looks promising, though i wonder about distribution. i've seen the older x-trek stuff online at kb/etoys, but that's about it. then there are the big b&m stores that used to carry the x-trek 1 stuff (target, tru), but from the looks of their shelves today, it looks like they pretty much written off the micro rc car craze as being dead.

i found some more more info here...

hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

richh wrote:looks promising, though i wonder about distribution. i've seen the older x-trek stuff online at kb/etoys, but that's about it. then there are the big b&m stores that used to carry the x-trek 1 stuff (target, tru), but from the looks of their shelves today, it looks like they pretty much written off the micro rc car craze as being dead.

i found some more more info here...

oops... yeah, that's the url I thought I had in my clipboard...

Anyway, I just got off the phone with the distribution house for SilverLit (the manufacturer of X-Trek) and there is nobody picking them up as of yet. The guy with all the info is out until mid-next week, but he's supposed to call me then. Hopefully someone will carry these... who knows, maybe it'll be me... I'm mostly kidding, but I am gonna check into it. I'm sure I'd have to come up with 5 or 6 grand, so I don't think that'll be me... but, it doesn't hurt to inquire.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Just sell of 1 or 2 of the extra 3 of everything you have and you'll have the 5-6 grand. lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Let's see some pics......... Otay !

ImageImage
ImageImage
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

CaboWabo wrote:Just sell of 1 or 2 of the extra 3 of everything you have and you'll have the 5-6 grand. lol
Yeah, 'cuz this stuff goes up in value :lol:... you heard it from Cabo first, y'all... my collection is for sale... 5 grand.
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

Dam those look amazing! Shit i want one bad now. Dual celled, propo, amazing bodies, these don't look like they'll come cheap. But they are ill :cool:
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

I want that Subie!! :greenblob:
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Those do look interesting. It'll be great if those hit toy stores here by Christmas.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

yup wont be cheap i saw that thread a while back and ebayed that name for a few weeks and got one of the new ones one time but was like 125 w/out shipping but it was with a track. i dont think any of them come without one :(
[]D [] []V[] []D
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

that huge rear wheel looks kinda goofy but i'm sure that can be fixed!
one good thing is we get some xtrek stuff down here so there's a chance i might see them on local shelves! :eek:
i used to be cool
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

betty.k wrote:that huge rear wheel looks kinda goofy but i'm sure that can be fixed!
one good thing is we get some xtrek stuff down here so there's a chance i might see them on local shelves! :eek:
How are the older X-Treks? The X-Trek 2. I was searching BP, and coudn't find a review. Thanks
mikirgra
bitThug

Post by mikirgra »

Originals were tank steer, ala Digi Q. I'll wait and see with these.
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

Wie geht's? Was gibt's neues?

Ich spreche Deutch, aber nicht so gut. Ein bisschen, sehr wenig.
Ich habe drei yahre in der Schule lernen, und habt zum Deutchland
fur zwei monate gefliegen.
Wie spat ist es? Arbeit macht frei. Hue ist eine hundesohn.

I lost count on how many times Spanish would have come in handy in my life.
German, for me, has been translating an occasional movie scene without sub-titles, and......well that's it. It's one of the main languages of 'science' supposedly, and they encourage people to learn it if they are to further their 'science education', something I never pursued.
But damn, it came in handy a bit at the german site that Hue found, and also this german FAQ I came across as I was on the internet lookin' up TOMY info. It also includes a full listing of the TOMY Bit Char-G products, something I was looking for when I entered this hobby.

http://www.universalhost.de/html_bit/faq.htm

You can imagine the slang in the forums on the site Hue posted. Not to mention that travelling from N to S Germany is like going from "chowda" in New York to "recken y'all trottin'" in Texas. I pick up bits and pieces, MAYBE 1/4 of it if I'm LUCKY. I've got to mess around with that translater.

Way killer find Hue!!!!! Again, a great time for me to get into micros.
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
viperdout
bitGangsta'

Post by viperdout »

How much and where do I order?