This shit is Breaking News....

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Ditto to all the foose love. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

sessiz wrote:Ditto to all the foose love. :-)
As a Kid my neighbour asked me if i'd like to try foose love, but I said no. His name is Amanda now...
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

crazydave wrote:You forgot to tell him the name of the show, "Overhaulin"

DT, if you haven't seen this show, watch it. You'll forget all about Pimp My Ride.

They steal the person's car, and while the guy is freaking out, they make it over in a week. Unlike PMR, they tear the whole car down, and rebuild it from the ground up. Before its done, Chip draws up a rendering of what it will look like. He is an amazing artist, but his real gift is how he has all the details from every car memorized, and he'll pull in details from other cars sometimes. Like one time when he put '56 Bel Air headlights and bumpers on a '55 Chevy pickup.

I'm tellin' ya, the dude' a genius.
Yeah that's the show my Bud was talkin about. He said they steal the car and does a ground up on it! DC - Overhaulin.....I'm on it this weekend.
blindrider3
bitPlaya'

Post by blindrider3 »

Overhaulin's on pimps. :-o
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Its on TLC not discovery channel by the way. :-)
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Has anyone caught on to the Foose/Coddington fued?

Last year Foose stold Boyd Coddington's painter, and body guy, Charlie. It came out then that Foose was a former employee with grudge against Coddington. Then in the last episode of American Hot Rod, Boyd had to fire long time and trusted employee, Mike, because he was doing sidework for a "major competitor" on Coddington's time and equiptment. Bet money that "major competitor" is Foose.

I have to say, I'm enjoying watching Boyd's business fall apart. I used to be a fan of Boyd's work, but after seeing them work, I'm hating on him. What I'm seeing is Foose taking rusted out junkers, and restoring them, accenting what is already there along the way. Boyd on the other hand will take a pristine classic, and hack it into what even his own crew refers to as a "Boydster".
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

That boyd cat can lick my testicles man. He's an all out douche from his facial expresions to the way he talks. I liked a couple of his rides but none of them ever had any feeling in them. They look factory produced and shit. No love in his cars and it shows.
Foose on the other hand there's no doubt the man is an artist and he puts some of himself into the cars he builds. He also has this humbleness about him that I admire. :-)
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sessiz wrote:That boyd cat can lick my testicles man. He's an all out douche from his facial expresions to the way he talks. I liked a couple of his rides but none of them ever had any feeling in them. They look factory produced and shit. No love in his cars and it shows.
Foose on the other hand there's no doubt the man is an artist and he puts some of himself into the cars he builds. He also has this humbleness about him that I admire. :-)
ditto, ditto, and a dit-toe.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"