doctor

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

Good luck .... it got so painfull I couldn't walk and could hardly breath{they thought I was having a heart attack} ...the doctor said they effect the nerves in the body due to being so close to the spine/tailbone.

On a cheery note ....when they lanced it ....pus and blood shot up and splattered the ceiling and covered the doctor{it was dripping from his surgical mask and head cover}.
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Goddamn filelicker, did you get that on film? Did you get that from riding a motorcycle with dirty underpants?

Having your MIL have to clean your ass-wound is classic.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Namuna wrote:ahhhh yes a cyst, I too suffered from one...A "Polinydal Cyst, with Sinuses" to be exact. 'cept mine formed at the crack of my ass and the "with sinuses" part means it DID get filled with fluid/puss and hair (that's right kiddies, I've got more ass hair than King Kong, so that ended up gettin in there).

I wasn't so lucky, the Doc had to go in there and basically DIG everything out almost all the way down to the bone. :sad: the best description of what it looked like afterwards is if you took an ice cream scooper and took a full scoop.

Ya wanna know what's worse than that? I had to wear a fuckin maxi-pad for weeks afterward while it healed. :-? :?

Ahhh the memories.
Ditto, had that too.
Didn't wanna get it hacked on so I waited till the last possible moment, finally went to the doc and just as he was on his 4th or 5th local shot right in the same area, it exploded.
Hurt like a mofo, he then opened it up more with the knife and dug in there with a big-ass q-tip like he was diggin to China. Stuffed it full of gauze and sent me on my way.
Had to have my wife constantly in my ass taking out gauze and putting new gauze in, talk about humiliating.
Fuckin' things.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

SuperFly wrote:Goddamn filelicker, did you get that on film? Did you get that from riding a motorcycle with dirty underpants?

Having your MIL have to clean your ass-wound is classic.
You have be a hairy mofo to get those painful bastards.

When I'm naked people mistake me for bigfoot.
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

filelicker wrote: Yes the good old days I remember them well .... had to lay on my stomach for 5 days while my wife was out of town and my MOTHER IN LAW had to clean my ass-tunnel-wound.
I was in my mid-teens and it was my Grandma takin care of me. The area around it had to be kept cleaned and shaven...Oh the exhileration of having yur granny lather near yur a-hole with shaving cream every couple of days and shave ya down. I'm sure I 'winked' at her a few times when she got real close to the o-ring.

Post by payaso »

Nam Nam, you sir are just burnt....lol I'm sending my shrink bills to you and sessiz. :-)

These stories are the reason I let my wife have full reign... Ya see, I have one of those kinda wife that's like a chimp, and will go over every square cm of my body looking for anything to pick.

She's been doing it for so long now that I don't even think twice about what/where she's going. If it saves me one of them stories, then fuck yeah.

It's actually kinda nice being groomed from head to toe. I could have a pimple on the inside of my eye lid, and she'd find it....lol

No sessiz, I won't tape her diggin in my bung :-)

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
lovedoctor
bitPlaya'

Post by lovedoctor »

I feel for you, man. I know bumps in a family with a history of cancer isn't fun.

But more importantly, does your family have a history of bumps that are benign?

Bottom line: Without looking at you, I can't say what you can expect.

But if your doctor removes them and they have smooth edges without tendrils reaching out into the healthy part of the tissue, they are most likely lipomas--benign, nothing to worry about, but don't be surprised if more come back after they're removed.

Hope you have good news. :-o

Love doc
He who will not reason is a biggot,
He who cannot is a fool,
He who dares not is a slave.
--Sir William Drummond
nitrorc2332
bitHood

Post by nitrorc2332 »

the doc called me and said that it was nothinam i am fine. :-D
lovedoctor
bitPlaya'

Post by lovedoctor »

Glad to hear that, Nitro.
He who will not reason is a biggot,
He who cannot is a fool,
He who dares not is a slave.
--Sir William Drummond
Camshaft
bitThug

Post by Camshaft »

If they're filled with fluid, drain 'em, drink what comes out, and you will have the power to summon Dracula and/or Jim Morrison. Maybe.

Glad everything turned out okay. :-)