doctor

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
nitrorc2332
bitHood

doctor

Post by nitrorc2332 »

Hey fellow pimps! i gotta go to the doctor tommorrow to see what a couple of bumps on my head are. the freaky thing is cancer runs in my family so, yeah i am a little nervous. well i just want you guys to wish me luck that it is really nothing. :-o
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Well, hopefully it's just where Wily Coyote dropped an anvil on your head a couple times. Best wishes!
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Good luck, man. :-o
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

Good luck ....I hope it is nothing .
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i hope they erupt into pus spewing geisers! :eek:
i used to be cool
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Try to think positive man, it could be so many other rather trivial things.
And let's hope for no news (no news is good news right?)
Good luck holmes. :-)

So are you actually going to see a fernologist?

Fernologist: They feel and interpret the size of Walt's asshole.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

Even when someone 'suspects' there might be a health issue, large or small, it has a tendency to put their life on hold.

Good Luck Dude ..... :comfort:
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
nitrorc2332
bitHood

Post by nitrorc2332 »

thanks guys. Like what Motorgong said, it is hard to do fun things becuase it is always on my mind but i decided to get a new zzse to get it off my mind. That certanly helped. there a blast. :-D . thanks again for the positive comments. :-)
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

nitrorc2332 wrote:thanks guys. Like what Motorgong said, it is hard to do fun things becuase it is always on my mind but i decided to get a new zzse to get it off my mind. That certanly helped. there a blast. :-D . thanks again for the positive comments. :-)
See, thinking like that is going to keep ya healthy, man. You're mentally way ahead of so many people in a similar situation. :-o
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

Hey dude, good luck!

I had to take a similar trip to the doctor about 2 months back - turned out the lumps were just angry lymph nodes cos my body (unbeknownst to me) was fighting off a case of Rubella...

(End result: Rubella 1 Immune system 0.) :(

Don't put it off though - even if it is something nasty, it is always better to find out quickly than leave it til it gets worse.
(bit like that rash I got last summer... oh man that shit still itches... :-D )
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Hope its not leprosy. :-o
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

betty.k wrote:i hope they erupt into pus spewing geisers! :eek:
I don't think he would be worried if they doing that.....I know I wouldn't be :-o
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
Namuna
bitPimp

Re: doctor

Post by Namuna »

nitrorc2332 wrote:Hey fellow pimps! i gotta go to the doctor tommorrow to see what a couple of bumps on my head are. the freaky thing is cancer runs in my family so, yeah i am a little nervous. well i just want you guys to wish me luck that it is really nothing. :-o
Actually, I don't really recall ever hearing about cancer in the form of lumps on the head? No worries! The lumps are probably just from the alien abductions. :-o
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

hmmmmmm. :search:

well, in my expert opinion you most definately have cancer. not just that but the most painful type. it's commonly refered to as "burrowing cancer" as it grows inwards through the skull creating enormous pressure on the brain. patients usually die within 3 - 4 weeks of diagnosis from severe brain haemorrhage............ screaming :crybad:
i used to be cool
nitrorc2332
bitHood

Post by nitrorc2332 »

hmmmmmm.

well, in my expert opinion you most definately have cancer. not just that but the most painful type. it's commonly refered to as "burrowing cancer" as it grows inwards through the skull creating enormous pressure on the brain. patients usually die within 3 - 4 weeks of diagnosis from severe brain haemorrhage............ screaming
thanks. that was comforting.