doctor

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

anytime! :-)

tell me, are they starting to itch? :???:
i used to be cool
nitrorc2332
bitHood

Post by nitrorc2332 »

ok first, your weird. :shock: secondly, no they are not itching lol. btw i go to the doc at 3:00 today. so i got like 6 hours.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

He could have told ya you were getting married. :?
nitrorc2332
bitHood

Post by nitrorc2332 »

yes that would be weird consitering i am 14.lol
nitrorc2332
bitHood

Post by nitrorc2332 »

good news. :-o they are just lifnodes or sists. but they are doing blood work just to make sure. i will find out tommorrow. if there are sists then they will need to be removed but if they are lifnodes then they can stay. :-D
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

nitrorc2332 wrote:good news. :-o they are just lifnodes or sists. but they are doing blood work just to make sure. i will find out tommorrow. if there are sists then they will need to be removed but if they are lifnodes then they can stay. :-D
What a relief, huh? Ya almost feel "mentally free" again I bet!
I'm SO glad to hear it!! :-o
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

And if they're benign cysts, you don't have to have them removed if ya don't want.
You're home free.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
nitrorc2332
bitHood

Post by nitrorc2332 »

well the doc said that they can get liquid build up in them so they might need to be drained or taken out.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

CaboWabo wrote:And if they're benign cysts, you don't have to have them removed if ya don't want.
You're home free.
Worked for Lemmy, huh? :???:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Yup, that's right.
Usually though, smaller, benign cysts don't do much after they show up.
That is to say, they don't normally keep growing (filling with liquid).
So if it's small, benign, not growing, and not bothering you - you don't have to have it removed (someone cutting on your scalp can be intimidating) - though it is usually better to have them removed if you can, that way you have absolutely nothing to worry or feel self conscious about.
crazydave wrote:Worked for Lemmy, huh? :???:
:lol: That dudes got the grand daddy of em all!
Naw, I had a benign cyst myself. :-(
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

crazydave wrote:
CaboWabo wrote:And if they're benign cysts, you don't have to have them removed if ya don't want.
You're home free.
Worked for Lemmy, huh? :???:
Hell, you might as well start having speed and cigarettes for breakfast if that's all it is. That works for Lemmy too!
:-D
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

ahhhh yes a cyst, I too suffered from one...A "Polinydal Cyst, with Sinuses" to be exact. 'cept mine formed at the crack of my ass and the "with sinuses" part means it DID get filled with fluid/puss and hair (that's right kiddies, I've got more ass hair than King Kong, so that ended up gettin in there).

I wasn't so lucky, the Doc had to go in there and basically DIG everything out almost all the way down to the bone. :sad: the best description of what it looked like afterwards is if you took an ice cream scooper and took a full scoop.

Ya wanna know what's worse than that? I had to wear a fuckin maxi-pad for weeks afterward while it healed. :-? :?

Ahhh the memories.

Post by sessiz »

Namuna wrote:ahhhh yes a cyst, I too suffered from one...A "Polinydal Cyst, with Sinuses" to be exact. 'cept mine formed at the crack of my ass and the "with sinuses" part means it DID get filled with fluid/puss and hair (that's right kiddies, I've got more ass hair than King Kong, so that ended up gettin in there).

I wasn't so lucky, the Doc had to go in there and basically DIG everything out almost all the way down to the bone. :sad: the best description of what it looked like afterwards is if you took an ice cream scooper and took a full scoop.

Ya wanna know what's worse than that? I had to wear a fuckin maxi-pad for weeks afterward while it healed. :-? :?

Ahhh the memories.
Ya got any pics or video of that op? :???:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
filelicker
bitNinja

Post by filelicker »

Namuna wrote:ahhhh yes a cyst, I too suffered from one...A "Polinydal Cyst, with Sinuses" to be exact. 'cept mine formed at the crack of my ass and the "with sinuses" part means it DID get filled with fluid/puss and hair (that's right kiddies, I've got more ass hair than King Kong, so that ended up gettin in there).

Ahhh the memories.
Yes the good old days I remember them well .... had to lay on my stomach for 5 days while my wife was out of town and my MOTHER IN LAW had to clean my ass-tunnel-wound.
People are like slinkies..... they are the most fun when you push them down stairs.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

If I get an ass-cyst like that, I'm just going to ignore it until my pants don't fit. And then I'm just going to wear sweat pants until I succumb entirely.